What are you drinking?

Comments

• brightbright Icrontian
    edited May 2014

You can buy Coole Swan at http://www.cooleswan.com/shop/. I got Coole Swan 700ml / 70cl (16% ABV) for $27 with free shipping. Please note: The bottle for export to USA is a 750ml / 75 cl bottle which is what I received. You can select Euros, Pounds Sterling, or US dollars.

They recommend keeping it refrigerated and I'm having it over ice. Looks nice when you pour. I couldn't get much of a smell from it. You get hit with the single malt Irish whiskey and the dairy at the same time. As they merge together the Irish Whiskey becomes subdued and you're left with tame Irish Whiskey resting on your tongue numbing it slightly.

You don't get alcohol burn in the finish like you do with Ryans Irish Style Cream Liqueur which I compensated for by mixing 1:1 with Horizon's Organic Chocolate Milk. I thought it would be creamier, possibly sweeter from the white chocolate but I might be missing it.

Derrick Schommer from Common Man Cocktails says it's better than Baileys (sorry I don't remember which video) but it's been awhile since I've tried Baileys so I'm not sure.

I tried their Truffles ($5.52 for a bag of 5 truffles) which were delicious but at ~$1.10 each I don't plan to buy it again.

Conclusion: Overall it was okay. It confirmed my suspicions that alcoholic drinks just aren't for me. Once I had a White Rum and Lemonade which wasn't bad but there was something about it that bothered me; then it hit me, if it was just Lemonade I'd like it way more.

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

I lost my hef glass or maybe it broke at some point. So, we settle for Duckstein.

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    edited May 2014

i need this beer in my life

p.s.: that's my name for those of you not my friends on fb

• DeathJesterDeathJester Lone Wolf Oklahoma Icrontian

Drinking all the things today...... BEER festival!!!!!

oni_delsBobbyDigi
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian

I got around to trying the new Mountain Dew Solar Flare. It reminds me of gummy worms. I'm not impressed.

UPSLynx

Green Mark vodka and Bolthouse Mango Ginger + Carrot juice.

I almost wish I had just stayed sober.

Beer with Mr. Freeze (freezie) in it.

An Andrew W.K., but not shaken or served in a cocktail glass. So basically just a 1:1 mix of Red Bull and Bud Light.

oni_dels

Corona a shit, why does anyone drink this beer?

oni_dels
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

It's that time of the night ladies and buttes...

welp now i had to follow you on the ig...

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Yuuussssssss

oni_delsAlexDeGruven
  • http://www.hsbeer.com/beer/cutlass-amber/

I love German Oktoberfest style brew. Trouble is, most brewers only carry it for the season. Heavy Seas Cutlass is year round. I just re discovered it, formerly marketed as Clipper City MarzHON this is a wonderful brew if you enjoy something malty and a little on the sweet side. Think Fat Tire but with far more character. Fantastic beer.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:

Yuuussssssss

I love that stuff so much it's not even funny.

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian

George Killian’s Irish Red

oni_dels
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

Fat Tire during my first Tuesday night TF2 in 6 months

Hippie Juice.

It's pretty good. Not my usual kind of drink, but I like something fruity every once in a while.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Schafly Pumpkin Ale out of das wooden mug. I agree with the solid rating. It's delicious

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

So, I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

The perks of having one of your employee's husbands work for Stone. Xocoveza isn't out for another week, so I had to humblebrag about that one. I have a sixer of the Coffee Milk Stout, which is another limited release going on at the moment. The bombers in back are their 18th anniversary IPA and the Green Flash is their Saison Diego.

Guppygeorgeh

Pickle juice. It's pretty good.

There was also some Jack Daniels and Steel Reserve, but they were pretty terrible.

pigflipperRyanFodder
  • LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Drinking a 3 buck Chuck Cabernet Sauvignon. It tastes like cheap merlot and lip gloss.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited September 2014

@AlexDeGruven said:
    Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Yes.

• AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2014

@LeahVoice said:
    Drinking a 3 buck Chuck Cabernet Sauvignon. It tastes like cheap merlot and lip gloss.

Are you going to do more wine and makeup reviews? I was into that.

GnomeQueen
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    edited September 2014
    Annes said:

@LeahVoice said:

Seconded.
    GnomeQueen
  • Drinking Rockstar "Super Sours" Green apple flavour and Blackwoods vodka.
    It isn't all that sour, but at least the energy drink tastes okay. The vodka? Too good.

Basil

@malia said:
    LeahVoice said:

Seconded.

I've been wanting to make more of those. Here's a new one about UD Perversion Mascara and JP Chenet Merlot-Cab 2011

AnnesmaliaUPSLynxHumerusMeg
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

@LeahVoice‌ .... couldn't stop giggling about soup wine

LeahVoiceHumerusMeg

Tried a 2008 Red Muscadel. I wish I hadn't.

UPSLynx