What are you drinking?

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    So @UPSHitman @UPSKingpin and I accidentally found out that Pinnacle Whipped + Rootbeer + Goldschlager is pretty damn good.

Also if you got dlunk out calls from either of us on Saturday night, it might have had something to do with that.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

So @UPSHitman @UPSKingpin and I accidentally found out that Pinnacle Whipped + Rootbeer + Goldschlager is pretty damn good.

Also if you got dlunk out calls from either of us on Saturday night, it might have had something to do with that.

How was that accidental? It sounds delicious to me.

How was that accidental? It sounds delicious to me.

A drunk Hitman is capable of a lot of things when he thinks no one is looking :ninja:

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I got some KRAKEN Spiced Rum. I haven't tried it yet, however I did recently remember how much I really like Linenkugels' Summer Shandy.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

My father and I ordered a case or two from the brewery. Not yet. But soon.
    Bigby frozen cinnamon spice tea latte.
    Ilriyas said:

My father and I ordered a case or two from the brewery. Not yet. But soon.

The was for real good beer. Loved it. So jelly.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

OH YEAH
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    going french-canadian tonight:
    Oh man, Oni you've got to send me some of that, LCBO doesn't carry it and any maple base alcohol is incredible
    oni_dels
    Ilriyas said:

Oh man, Oni you've got to send me some of that, LCBO doesn't carry it and any maple base alcohol is incredible

they also make maple whisky...
    edited July 2013
    Went out and picked up a "random" assortment of drinks, tried to get local if I could find it. I never heard of the Blue Moon Agave one before, so I am probably most excited about that.

Also, if you couldn't tell, I like wheat.

d3k0y said:

Went out and picked up a "random" assortment of drinks, tried to get local if I could find it. I never heard of the Blue Moon Agave one before, so I am probably most excited about that.

Also, if you couldn't tell, I like wheat.

Wheat is the best kind of beer.
    @Ilriyas I heard that was made with Vermont syrup.
    Basil
    UPSLynx said:

HOW DARE YOU SOIL THE GOOD NAME OF QUEBEC'S TRUE AND ONLY MAPLE SYRUP?!
    UPSLynx said:

You'd be wrong.
    This:

http://allaboutbeer.com/daily-pint/whats-brewing/2013/07/geeks-unite-to-create-stone-farking-wheaton-wootstout/

In San Diego. From a growler. That I got at the Stone brewery earlier today.

This beer is for REAL, yo. a 13% Imperial stout made with pecans. It is a beastly dark black with a thin, dark brown head. Sweet notes on the nose. The up front tastes are all very sweet - there's a nuttiness to it, followed by deep malt and nice roasted and bourbon notes. Finishes pretty smooth considering the ABV, and the sweetness lingers. Unreal. This beer seriously kicks ass, and it'll probably age extremely well.
    WagsFTW
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    Not very hard to see what i am drinking mostly. I love this beer.

UPSLynxoni_delsmidgaPink
  • Most of the beer I drink is home brewed. I am a huge IPA fan. Also, scotch. Balvenie ftw.
    BobbyDigiBasilUPSLynx
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    How is the 17 vs the 12? The 12 is basically my goto anytime scotch and I've been itching to try that 17 since the first time I saw it.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    When I go to Boston, Sam Adam's Boston Brick Red is my only beer of choice.
    UPSLynx
    JBoogaloo said:

When I go to Boston, Sam Adam's Boston Brick Red is my only beer of choice.

Dude. DAT BEER. When I went to Boston I was so stoked to hit the brewery, and I had a brick red at the bar they send you to after the tour. It ended up being in my glass every time I sat down to eat or relax. Amazing beer, real shame you can't get it outside of Boston.
    JBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I was hoping you'd chime in on that seeing as how you were in Boston AND toured the brewery :)
    Glad you like it. If there is any way I can get that stuff transported (use of friends and such), I'll try my best to bring a little bit to ICOK this year.
    UPSLynx
    Raspberry Iced Tea. I MISS YOU DIET COKE.

Raspberry Iced Tea. I MISS YOU DIET COKE.

Diet Coke isn't your friend. Diet Coke is a jerk and you shouldn't miss it.
    midga
  • How is the 17 vs the 12? The 12 is basically my goto anytime scotch and I've been itching to try that 17 since the first time I saw it.

Definitely worth the extra money. I find the 12 to have a bit of a bite. I prefer smooth scotch. The sherry-oak cask seems to mature the tannin in a more mellow way, as does the extra 5 years of course :).
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

Diet Coke isn't your friend. Diet Coke is a jerk and you shouldn't miss it.

We's going to have issues, friend.

UPSLynx
    Tea, Water and Coffee is pretty much all I drink consistently. Being diabetic sucks the fun out of drinks
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

How is the 17 vs the 12? The 12 is basically my goto anytime scotch and I've been itching to try that 17 since the first time I saw it.

Definitely worth the extra money. I find the 12 to have a bit of a bite. I prefer smooth scotch. The sherry-oak cask seems to mature the tannin in a more mellow way, as does the extra 5 years of course :).
    Just picked up a bottle tonight as my victory baby-makin' scotch bottle. Gonna be hard to not uncap it for a few weeks.
    UPSLynx
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2013
    Canadian Club Small Batch

UPSLynx