The Official Folding Gauntlet Thread - Name your enemy!

Comments

• edited May 2004
    Yeah, witenoiz, are you starting back up here now that I'm within striking distance and declare jihad on you? :nudge:

KingFish
    :cheers:
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited May 2004
    These were some of the best of times and I think I have many friends here, but witenoiz is retired! I fold as j_rok. But I always check in with you guys and thought I would say "HI"! Let's see - If I had continued I would be about #11 I think. Good Luck all. Jack
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    But I always check in with you guys and thought I would say "HI"!
    And so continue! Good to see you.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited May 2004
    Just want everyone to know that i have another 236 pointer that should be done in a few days. :rarr::D:fold::rarr:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    hehehehe.... he he he...
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    Wow what happened Jim. You havent gained very much in production even with the point change. He is away right now I think.
    edited May 2004
    Hehe :rarr::rarr::eek2:;D:):thumbsup::leet: :sweflag: :kneel: :smokin: :fold::fold::fold:
  • edited May 2004
    I think muddock is having labor problems again.

KF
    edited May 2004
    Russell is the next on my list. Then it will be my own lab.
  • edited May 2004
    hehehehe.... he he he...

Go for it, man. I can't borg enough machines to stop you and while I was out here I had a breaker casulty that was running my window AC and like to have fried most of my machines with the heat, hense the big points drop on 5/18. Luckily I was able to have my daughter plug the AC into another plug on another breaker or I would have had to have my daughter shut down at least 4 machines so that the house AC would have kept the computer room reasonably cool.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2004
    Dammit, I need a new target. entr0py just passed me up for good I think. hehe He just appeared out of no where in my rearview and then maybe a week later he right on top of me. Now he's almost 100 points on top. I would have passed him one last time if it wasn't for that damned power surge, lost a 135 point WU 92% completed...

At first, I didn't really register him as a threat at all, be he was planning it. The following is an exerpt from PM conversations...
    entr0py wrote:
    heh, it's been fun watching you run away, then me slowly crawling up behind you and cutting your legs out from under you ;D
    Oh yeah... I need a new target.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    TheGr81 wrote:
    Dammit, I need a new target...
    You've got an awful lot of GREEN in front of you...

Shouldn't be too hard to select a new victim. :)
    edited May 2004
    hehe :D Maybe _phoenix_ lol. Just because he was my first threat! He came out of nowhere, folded a few furiously, now his production's at 0... Ah, so much potential...

...Or do I have the wrong phoenix?? ;D
    edited May 2004
    Nope, all seems to be in order. lol
  • VicodinVicodin Chicago
    edited May 2004
    mondi... I'm coming after you.

I figure all I have to do is leave my boxes unplugged for about 4 weeks.

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood the assignment.

Fold on.
    edited May 2004
    Time to pass my own Lab, then Jammin. Next will be Necro.

I'm gunning for the top ten!!
  • edited June 2004
    This should have been done a long time ago. Dancer and I have been running neck and neck with production since we both started with SM at about the same time. A jihad has been long overdue with him, so here it is. Your current 15 boxes won't hold up, I'm adding more production in the next week. Jihad on dancer89. I hope I don't get my tail kicked now.

A2J, your jihad is about to be up. You've had months to shore up your production and the time is now approaching. Time to join the ranks with lil Al_Capown.

KingFish
    edited June 2004
    My Lab and Jammin are done with, now onto Necro.
    edited June 2004
    As for my conquests, I've had my eyes on Armogeddon00 for a while. Our production has been very equal, but always slightly in his favor. I'm not sure if I can take him or if I can even keep up with him. I'd like to say I could take RADA but his production is too high. I've got no shot at taking entr0py again. If I can't take Armogeddon, I guess CrazyJoe0813 will have to do.

For overtakes, Missleman's getting ready to blast me. Mr. Bill, who has decided to fold in honor of his lost loved ones, is getting closer and closer. I may be able to run just fast enough, though, to keep from losing another spot. (Or should I say gaining one spot less?)
    edited June 2004
    My production has been way down the past few days, due to some unfortunate circumstances. But it's gone way up recently because of a few DGromacs WUs. EOC shows my daily production going down, but it should soon turn the other way. Hourly production's up (not that it really means anything) Total daily production shows my line under projections and a nice turn up for today.

Sorry if this is too many pictures!
    edited June 2004
    Ahem. :D

Don't worry my second rig will be running gah for a while after it's finished with the current wu. Not that i care. :):fold::rarr:

Incase you're wondering the lower one is my old rig (the pee2) the lower is my new. ;D:eek2::rarr::leet:
    edited June 2004
    I'm not worried! :rarr:
    edited June 2004
    I wasn't talking to you. :mean: Though i wish i was.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Jake wrote:
    Once more, I say: Trick or Treat, csimon!

Whahappen?
  • edited June 2004
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Be careful what you wish for, you may regret it.
    Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

You're biting off more than you can chew, son. :)

Hehe, jihad ovah. Rest in peace.

KF
    edited June 2004
    Umm... What does jihad mean?? :confused2

;D
    edited June 2004
    It actually means 'holy war.' ;D
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2004
    KingFish wrote:
    Hehe, jihad ovah. Rest in peace.

KF

Better watch your rear-vision mirror KF, hehehe.

Only 333,859.17 days till Sally catches you.

333,859.17 days / 365= 937.80 years. :banghead: ;D

That is according to foldingatwork.

Your average for the week=844.20
    Sally's=844.29

I realise it changes all the time, just struck me as funny. :thumbsup:
  • edited June 2004
    I've been watching it astutely dragon. Myself, Leonardo, dancer, and the handbrake have been swapping production positions almost daily. I have parts in waiting to be put together for more production. Hopefully the handbrake image in the rearview mirror will get smaller. Is that a call for an official jihad?

KF
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2004
    KingFish wrote:
    Is that a call for an official jihad?

KF

Nah, wouldn't be game. Might end up being:"Famous last words" hehehe.

I guess we are all the same, watching the points with interest. HAd quite a worrying time for a while with our problems. Looks like all fixed now.

Guess i'll just watch astutely for a while, lol. :thumbsup:

Jon A.
This discussion has been closed.