Post your 3DMark05 Benchmarks Here

Comments

• lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited September 2005
    with my new x800pro (overclocked to 551/565), my 3dmark05 score increased quite a bit. My Aquamark3 score, however, is about HALF the score I got with my 9800pro!! I don't know what the problem is there, but here's my 3dmark05 score.

untitled1rc.th.jpg

Nice score pilotwings, did you get the vivo model of x800 pro? I'm not sure why aquamark is giving you a lower score, could be driver related perhaps. You could check the performance settings in the ATI panel.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    no its not VIVO.

The 5.8 drivers absolutely would not work right on my computer. Nothing would render properly, so I had to use the 5.7 drivers.

Probably is driver related, but its not a big deal.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    3dmark.jpg
    all stock
  • SoLoSoLo DirtySouth, USA
    edited September 2005
    lol...for some reason i cant read any words..lol
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited September 2005
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    ///\/v/\/\agic: How did you get that score with an apparantly stock A64 3200+ and 6800GT? That is way higher than you could possibly get... er, may also want to fix that image while you're at it...

Just to check, I put in the stock specs (A64 1950-2005Mhz [stock 3200+] and 6800GT) and the highest score on the entire ORB was 5923...
    edited September 2005
    lol....Busted?

lol..dude im just hitting 6100 with my albatron 6800gt and its as ovrclk as high i can untill i get my heatsink...Soo i dont know what to say about that score...Lame? lol
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    3D Mark 2005 - 8,209
    edited September 2005
    thats on my new system
    7800gtx amd64 3200
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Before I noticed that this thread was started in September last year, I thought I was doing pretty good with my scores.

The latest numbers posted here make me quite green :bawling:

Everything is stock. Too chicken livered to overclock...
    edited September 2005
    ' wrote:
    [V][AGIC']thats on my new system
    7800gtx amd64 3200
    well it is a 3200 with a 7800GTX I can believe it, as I hit 8240 with a little OC on my GPU & CPU, my score above dosen't reflect my CPU or GPU being overclocked.....

but I did have a 3200 and could never get it past 2.68 Ghz I had other guys say it is impossible to get above 2.7Ghz even with water. lets see some CPU-Z of this 2.7Ghz
    edited September 2005
    one question HAMMER...R U LOVING IT? lol 7800 has got to rock....i was going for it but then decide to save a lil cash and strip the heatsink off this albatron 6800gt and water cool it....OMG..lol just read that youre next card is comin up... :Pwned: SLI...let us know how that works out for ya..!! peace out.

magic..one question for you...shouldnt you be able to clock that card "core" higher seeing that you are water cooloing..or is the 3dcard not H2o cooled?
    edited September 2005
    Oh heck Ya Im loving it, this 7800 screams with the 4000+ giving it juice....I am building a FX-55 system now and play to either Go dual 7800GTX or Crossfire to X1800 when they hit the market. I have all the parts but the Mobo and the Graphics cards..... so I will see what i decide wonce ATI gets on the ball and release their new stuff.
    edited September 2005
    clocked.jpg
    edited September 2005
    do a screen shot of the details! and lets see the cpu-z stats I see you have the program!
    edited September 2005
    clocked8.jpg
  • edited September 2005
    That's a crazy overclock, you even managed to beat my best score.

I should try overclocking.
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    But not mine :D

scott wrote:
    :wow: Holy moly

I bumped my cpu OC up to 2708 and tweaked the card somemore.
    DFI Ultra D
    Clawhammer 3500+ @2708
    1gig OCZ PC4000 EL Gold
    BFG 7800OC @ 497clock 1.4ghz mem ( used 3D05 profile and High Performance settings)

attachment.php?attachmentid=17096&stc=1

WOW
    While this may be a killer score it was running pretty hot. CPU got up to 55c during tests and the 7800 got up to 71c. At default speeds max temps were 45c 57c respectivley.

Scott
    edited September 2005
    djstubbs wrote:
    That's a crazy overclock, you even managed to beat my best score.

I should try overclocking.
    thanks, i know i can go higher with the core its at 36* 39-40* load, but the memory is what im worried about it isnt water cooler and it gets hot as hell when im running 3dmark.
    000_0800.jpg
    you can see that my coolers dont come all the way out to were the memory modules are so the one right under the fan stays cool but the farther out ones get insanely hot so im making some brackets to hold fans directly over them. well see how much that makes a difference in the temps before i try to go any higher with the memory, btw i got 8789 at 520 core same memory
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    OK guys lets revel in our glory now......when sledgehammer70 gets his other 7800 and does the sli mod .........we are toast :bawling:

Scott
    edited September 2005
    well i would hope so, 2 video cards are better than 1
    edited September 2005
    well guys im am proud of you... :thumbsup: we are all def kckin some ass in the OC world.!! great job all.!!
    \
    imjust tring to get the highest possible swcore in 3dmark and sandra with my cube...you guys are just Krushing 3dmark....!
    i love this ****..
    edited September 2005
    Ya I hope to see my 7800GT here in the next 3 to 4 days, My supplier was out fo stock so I am waiting.......and waiting....... But those are nice scores. I can only hope to hit 14,000 up to 16,000 in 3DMark 05....so it will be intresting.

I'm wondering now if my Corsair XMS ram is holding me back! maybe I need to drop back to 2 sticks so it runs at 400Mhz instead of dropping to 333Mhz?
    edited September 2005
    000_0804.jpg
    fans directly over my ram now i should be able to crank it a touch higher... 9k? lol
  • edited September 2005
    ****ing up your graphics card isn't worth a few points in 3dmark.
    edited September 2005
    ya i know but i like to see how high i can get it, im to the point were im moving it up 1mhz at a time when i see problems in 3dmark ill know thats as far as it can go safely. im not gunna be runnin at these speeds regularly either this is just for the numbers. btw those fans i made make such a difference. just touching the ramsinks i can feel a very big difference in temp
    edited September 2005
    clocked2.jpg
    thats all i can get, i might get close to 9k when i get my new mobo and max out the cpu too, we'll see
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited September 2005
    Nice you goina vmod that bad boy.
    edited September 2005
    I found out yeaterday my 2nd 7800 is going to be here in 4 days, I will be posting my new scores than :) Friday Hopefully Friday I will have my 2 EVGA 7800GT Graphic's Card!
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited September 2005
    Friday Hopefully Friday I will have my 2 EVGA 7800GT Graphic's Card!

OMG ITS A MONSTER!!!!

/me Runs away and hides behind the couch