Team 93 Blitz

Comments

• edited September 2003
    Evidently we must be doing some good, look at what I just saw when I went to check our points production a few minutes ago:ninja:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    We'll be doing even better once Ars is on that conquest list :D C'mon everyone!! :rockon:
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited September 2003
    How is it that Maximum PC magazine isn't listed as an aggregate team?
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited September 2003
    i just got a p4 1.8Ghz 24/7, and im working on getting a P4 2.2Ghz 24/7(ahh nothing like college leaving the computers on all the time!)
    Look out keebs! Here i come!:celebrate :celebrate :D
    edited September 2003
    LawnMM said

I suspect this is because people make a conscious decision to fold for them. Default and Google are made up of people who just start it up and don't care about the settings.

Radeon_Man said
    Look out keebs! Here i come!
    :ninja:
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Ok guys. Ya got another folder up and running for the team.
    It ain't a powerhouse, but it's folding. :fold:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Just added a T-Bird 1.2ghz and Two, COUNT 'EM, TWO PII-400s

every little bit helps, right?
  • edited September 2003
    I added a Duron 900 yesterday.

Thanks again Prime!!!!!!
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited September 2003
    General Keebler said
    LawnMM said

I suspect this is because people make a conscious decision to fold for them. Default and Google are made up of people who just start it up and don't care about the settings.

Radeon_Man said
    Look out keebs! Here i come!
    :ninja:

Its still lame...

You shouldn't be able to have some massive group of people attached to eachother by an outside incentive qualify as a regular team.

Whats next...the Yankees Fans Folding team? People made a conscious effort to join the google team, its still absurd.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    The installation of Rage3dTweak has Folding@Home bundled. If you don't read every installation screen, Folding gets installed for Rage3d's team. I don't consider them an aggregate team, though. I'd venture to say that almost anyone who downloads and installs Rage3dTweak is fairly computer/software savvy.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Leonardo said
    The installation of Rage3dTweak has Folding@Home bundled. If you don't read every installation screen, Folding gets installed for Rage3d's team. I don't consider them an aggregate team, though. I'd venture to say that almost anyone who downloads and installs Rage3dTweak is fairly computer/software savvy.

No it doesn't. You have to download and install it seperately and then point R3DT to the Folding EXE.

NS
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2003
    I have the tweak and its not on my computer. I think its an option during install cause I dont have a header called FAH but I have 3.8 and not 3.9.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    OK, NS. In the past, when I've installed Rage3DTweak, I've always unchecked the Folding@Home option box. Thanks for the clarification. That just bolstered my opinion, that Rage3D's Team is not a generic-aggregate team.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    COME ON GUYS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!

The fire seems to be suffocating!!! I know my production has dropped (due to losing 2 machines) but the team production isn't growing anymore and AMDMB is riding our backs! No posts in this thread in nearly two weeks! Come on! Let's get some fire back into this team. I'm going to try to get a few more rigs folding, but it's going to take me a few weeks probably so my production won't show an increase for a while. Let's recruit some people if we can't up our individual production! We need to beat Ars, not fall behind AMDMB.

:fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
  • edited October 2003
    I'm trying to upgrade my farm from 1.6 and 1.8 ghz to 2.3 and higher which would be about 5 more ghz :D
    edited October 2003
    omgzzz you're right

Winter is setting in - heating won't be a problem anymore folks...

I added a P3/600 today. Not much, but (say it with me now)

Every Little Bit Helps
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Finally added the Primary Rig today, and The Girl's Rig yesterday! Fold on, Team 93! :fold:
  • SputnikSputnik Worcester, MA
    edited October 2003
    just got my neighbor to sign up (1.5 ghz p4) and got my 2500+ up again
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    added a 1.2ghz intel machine...not sure if its p3 or p4...its a lappy...my friend in like darthmouth put it on due to my
    "overwhelming inspiration"
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    :thumbsup:
    You guys rock!

:fold: on!
    edited October 2003
    Blitz is going well! Come on guys, let's not slow down! We still don't have any Chinese food on the menu!
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak
    loves Chinese food. I'll take some General chicken with my egg roll, please!
    Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    loves Chinese food. I'll take some General chicken with my egg roll, please!
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited October 2003
    i've added an 1800+ folding 24/7, and i've been leaving my 2.8c on more in order to fold. once i remount my slk-900u i ought to be able to get a decent OC, the more mhz the better!
    edited February 2004
    Welcome to the 2004 Blitz!

I added 3 permanent P4 1.8s today (24/7) ... :D:D and 1 permanent P4 2.8 (24/7) :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2004
    ...I added 3 permanent P4 1.8s today (24/7) ... :D:D and 1 permanent P4 2.8 (24/7) :D
    8.2GHz more for The Team!
    :celebrate
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    Well I just fubared the OS on my dual Opteron. Go me. That won't be folding for awhile while I get this fixed.

Should be adding a dual 1900+ this weekend, and finding out what the deal is with the two 1100MHz P3 machines that aren't turning in any WU.

-drasnor :fold:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    if things go according to plan...SM21 should be up by next weekend...2500+ luvin' here we come :rockon:
    edited February 2004
    OMG!! Prime bumped the Blitz!!!! :eek:

Let's go, let's go!! Everyone grab a friend... the blitz is back! :vimp:

:rockon:
  • edited February 2004
    Well, I'm glad to see that SM_21 found a home (being out of the loop sucks) and I'm back up and folding again so I'll be actually doing something...adding my 750 points a week again.
    Wish I had another box to contribute to the cause but I'm running 3 instances on this machine now.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    yay, the Blitz thread. Very excited to announce that I, for the first time ever, went ORANGE on EOC Stats! w000t! 2,516 pts so far on the weekly, yay!

finally got that second instance running on the 3ghz HT box, and added a 2100. Another 1700+ 24/7 boxen will also be going under my name within the month, yay :D