New Rig Wish List:

123457»

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    You have a boatload more patience than I have. I'd be checking this thing out on "air" by now. :D
    ;D but the case is empty 'cept for the psu profdood!
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    That is a beutiful thing. Very easy to work with and tons of space.
    edited December 2005
    So far this door removal system is the easiest I've ever encountered ...once I got it figured out. Oh ...and it took a few minutes to figure out that the instructions are in english on the backside of the page. :p
    The Fong Kai was by far the toughest and my dad still uses it!

I spent about 30 mins removing and replacing things last night to get to where it is in the pic.
    edited December 2005
    everything is ordered. I couldn't wait any longer on the ram ...I was worried it would EOL like the ram I really wanted. ;D

Anyway ...I'll let you know how the mobo goes! :thumbsup:
    edited December 2005
    All I'm waiting on now is the mobo and the rad w/ fillports. DangerDen must be far away so far there delivery is the slowest of all.
    edited December 2005
    csimon wrote:
    All I'm waiting on now is the mobo and the rad w/ fillports. DangerDen must be far away so far there delivery is the slowest of all.
    Wow Fed Ex delivers on Saturdays ...and they came late too almost 9pm. :thumbsup:

I must say ...the PA160 is one quality radiator. I scratched a small part on the tank to get some glue off and it was copper beneath. I can see a spec of copper below the paint on the fins too. This is an awesome heatercore for sure! :thumbsup:
    edited December 2005
    The last part of my build has made it to the doorstep waiting on me to get home to start putting it all together.

The only thing now that I can think of is the OS. I have no real idea where my WinXp install cd is right now. I haven't run across it since the move ...wish me luck.

When I do find it I need to slipstream it to sp2.
    edited January 2006
    Well ...the build turned out very well and I'm very satisfied overall.
    My overclock is steady at 2600mhz and I would have settled for 2500.

I'll post some pics when I do my first dusting soon.