Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Q please send Mangomongo and Dntcompute alliance invites, i know Mangomongo and Dntcompute is right up next to me and is a nice person : )
    Sent...

FYI, I'm gonna need to upgrade my embassy soon unless we start being more selective with invites. We can handle another 6 though, so no real hurry.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    When needed, I am able to head up another Icrontic wing, though that should be a ways off.
    QCH2002 wrote:
    FYI, I'm gonna need to upgrade my embassy soon unless we start being more selective with invites. We can handle another 6 though, so no real hurry.
    edited March 2008
    Cool... I'd like to keep together as long as possible. It's nice to be able to see the attack logs. However, it would also be nice to peel off the sub 300 people and have {{IC} be the heavy hitter and the wing be for newer players. Seems like that's how many of the other alliances work it. The wing usually has a few experienced members to maintain organization and such.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    need reinforcements due to attacker. he is not strong, just persistent. if anyone could send some troops my way, that would be cool.
    edited March 2008
    Sidekicksol, do you have access to the {IC} Gaming area? There is a "Travian: Need Troops" thread there. Please us that just in case other alliances are watching this public forum.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I have nothing at the moment >.> I'm still peeling pieces of my splattered village up from the surrounding countryside :(
    edited March 2008
    Hey, Haru... A piece of your Palace fell outside my village. It looked like an shooting star last night but my farmers claimed it was a piece of a column with gold lettering. ;D
    edited March 2008
    REALLY need reinforcements now. hes destroyed all of my military over night. please send help!
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Hey, Haru... A piece of your Palace fell outside my village. It looked like an shooting star last night but my farmers claimed it was a piece of a column with gold lettering. ;D

Ah... Well that's rather embarassing... Some idiot must have annoyed some greater power and had his royal buttocks kicked. Could you possibly find it within yourself to return the chunk of my living quarters?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    REALLY need reinforcements now. hes destroyed all of my military over night. please send help!
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Please use [{IC} Gaming] just in case other alliances are watching this public forum.
    edited March 2008
    Is that an agreement?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Is that an agreement?
    I was repeating it since he seems to have totally missed it.
    edited March 2008
    ah... got it... back to Travian. :D
    edited March 2008
    I'm almost running at normal capacity again, resource-wise. Just got some buildings to do but don't let me ask for resources specifically for those :tongue: Having to repair those is my fault >.>
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    justification.jpg
    edited March 2008
    oh no - i didnt miss it keebs. i said that before i refreshed the page, then posted it on the now destroyed thread that is i need troops. i wonder who could have made it impossible for you to see my reply... :bs: :grumble: :banghead:
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Could I get an invite to the alliance? Nomad -188|12
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Well, how about that. You are 5 only squares away from my capital. I've been thinking of invading you for a while now. Funny, I never did. I'll post up some scout logs, haha.
    edited March 2008
    Nomad... invite sent!!! Welcome aboard. :D
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    This should keep TBonz's raiding parties from taking you out :bigggrin:
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    Well, how about that. You are 5 only squares away from my capital. I've been thinking of invading you for a while now. Funny, I never did. I'll post up some scout logs, haha.

Yeah I've been getting gang-raped for awhile now and have no protection because of it, I was trying to go it alone for awhile before I joined.
  • edited April 2008
    Hullo! I was introduced to this extremely addictive game by Thegr81. I don't know yet whether to thank him or plant a stink bomb in his bed... At any rate I was wondering if I could get an Alliance invite? My name is Middge, The town is Surreal. The coordinates are (-185|112). Thanks! :-D
    edited April 2008
    Invite on it's way... sorry for missing your request. ;)
  • edited April 2008
    Thanks mang! I feel safer already. :-D
  • Grywlf73Grywlf73 The Valley of the Sun in the AZ
    edited April 2008
    Hello all....I am new here to the forums but I have heard a great deal about this group for some time from my good buddy Qch2002. I have finally joined as a member of the Travian Alliance {IC}.... I have a little modest villa at (-62, 217). With the help of our fair Crown Prince, i am moving fairly quickly. hoping to get up and running before I start getting farmed. I hope that I can be of assistance soon.... I will be looking to settle elsewhere... I know I was sent some coord's...but I have misplaced them. Please if someone could be so kind as to let me know them agian, I will be happy to move that direction.

Thanx, and I'm looking forward to our new relationship. Just for the record, I am not a techy although I do build my own pc's, but I do play a fair amount of games. I play WOW, COD4 (XBox360), Travian, and am open to other possibilities...

Cant wait to get to know you all ;)
    edited April 2008
    He's a punk!!!! I do NOT know him... shun him everyone!!!

Hey, did you get all my shipments? Cool.... :D
    edited April 2008
    Grywlf73 wrote:
    Hello all....I am new here to the forums but I have heard a great deal about this group for some time from my good buddy Qch2002. I have finally joined as a member of the Travian Alliance {IC}.... I have a little modest villa at (-62, 217). With the help of our fair Crown Prince, i am moving fairly quickly. hoping to get up and running before I start getting farmed. I hope that I can be of assistance soon.... I will be looking to settle elsewhere... I know I was sent some coord's...but I have misplaced them. Please if someone could be so kind as to let me know them agian, I will be happy to move that direction.

Thanx, and I'm looking forward to our new relationship. Just for the record, I am not a techy although I do build my own pc's, but I do play a fair amount of games. I play WOW, COD4 (XBox360), Travian, and am open to other possibilities...

Cant wait to get to know you all ;)

Welcome to Icrontic :D
    edited April 2008
    Oh... and he's Haplo in the alliance. You next village needs to go in the area of -72|281. Cool...

You have access to the Travian Area?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Haplo...Any chance thats based on the Death Gate series by Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weiss?

Welcome to the place where all the cool kids hang out! :cool2:
    edited April 2008
    Yep... He's a big Fantasy geek. He still wears his Return of the Jedi underwear too. Or so he told me... ;D