Left 4 Dead

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    fatcat wrote:
    ah, do the campaign with anyone on a expert mode. Takes until you ragequit.

Fixed.
  • Idiot_SlayerIdiot_Slayer Member
    edited November 2008
    and ragequit you will
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\TeenGirl\WorldAirport05NPC07
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Lord Canti wrote:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\TeenGirl\WorldAirport05NPC07.wav

fixt; also ^5
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    lul

ps: this works for the demo users too
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Lol

Massively contributing reply ftw.
  • Idiot_SlayerIdiot_Slayer Member
    edited November 2008
    WHAT A DICK, oh and this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9UlViJIyI
    very funny
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    So who's up for some 4v4 Vs. mode tonight? Playing as the boss monsters is pretty epic. I had fun playing against the public. It'd be even better with IC peeps.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I'll play.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    So...This game is fantastic! How come IC wasn't on at 4:00 am like I was? Still beat two chapters though:ninja:
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Alright I am buying it today, as long as there are still copies at work. Who is going to co-op with me around 11:30ish.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    So...This game is fantastic! How come IC wasn't on at 4:00 am like I was? Still beat two chapters though:ninja:

On Expert?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    fatcat wrote:
    On Expert?

Why would I play on expert with people I don't know?

I always ended up dying though right before the rescue. On the roof of the hospital we all ran to the chopper and I was heading up the ramp and as I turned around to shoot the chasing zombies I got hit by boomer spew. Half-blinded I shot my autoshotty and just slipped off the ramp. I got surrounded and torn apart. Only one of us made it.

The other time we were heading to the dock for the slowest friggin' boat ever to pick us up. We were holding everything pretty well until a tank charges the dock and guess who he chooses to hit first? Yours truly. He knocks me clear into the woods. As I fly through the air yelling "NOOOOO!!!!" I see the boat pick everyone up. Bah! Still only two of us made it.

Those last moments have been the most amazing tense moments. Its awesome!
    edited November 2008
    Yep, the Hospital is pretty epic. As a Tank in a vs. mode I loved knocking the survivors off to their deaths!!
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Lol, you have to excuse me when I said the game was really short, I was playing it at like 2am and didn't realize that I had only beaten "no mercy"

yea the game is awesome, can't stop playing it :D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2008
    Does IC have a server?
    edited November 2008
    If you could get multiple achievements, I'd have the All 4 Dead achievement like 8 times. Everytime I'm the tank, I smash everyone. Except the time I was playing with Idiot_Slayer and Caffran.
    edited November 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    If you could get multiple achievements, I'd have the All 4 Dead achievement like 8 times. Everytime I'm the tank, I smash everyone. Except the time I was playing with Idiot_Slayer and Caffran.

Yea, they suck. That was some pretty awesome 4 vs. 4 we had going on last night. Sorry I had to bail in the middle of it. My fiance sprained her shoulder and I had to go help her.
    edited November 2008
    \Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\Manager\DoubleDeathResponse01.wav
    edited November 2008
    \Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\TeenGirl\Generic26.wav
    edited November 2008
    I just beat all the campaigns.
    edited November 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    I just beat all the campaigns.

you want a cookie. and dont come in here claiming 1337ness unless you did it on expert mode boy
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Anybody can beat all the campaigns on normal. Beating it with your friends on Expert is what matters (who am I kidding. Expert is damn near impossible).
    edited November 2008
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Anybody can beat all the campaigns on normal. Beating it with your friends on Expert is what matters (who am I kidding. Expert is damn near impossible).

I'd be happy to beat all 4 campaigns on Advanced right now...the campaign finales are a bitch.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    L4D killed IC.... that's the headlines for me. :) At 8:45 pm on Friday, no one was one the IC Server playing TF2. Keebler found me on one of the NoHeros server and we played together for an hr or so. Everyone was L4Ding... It was sad.

I might have to break down and buy the game after xmas so I can chill with the IC crew agian.
  • CaffranCaffran Kansas City Member
    edited November 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:

That time we sucked.
    edited November 2008
    fatcat wrote:
    you want a cookie. and dont come in here claiming 1337ness unless you did it on expert mode boy
    i sense jealousy. :tongue:
    edited November 2008
    Anyone wanna play right now?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    L4D killed IC.... that's the headlines for me. :) At 8:45 pm on Friday, no one was one the IC Server playing TF2. Keebler found me on one of the NoHeros server and we played together for an hr or so. Everyone was L4Ding... It was sad.

I might have to break down and buy the game after xmas so I can chill with the IC crew agian.

To bad you'll only be playing with seven at a time rather than... oh, the whole forum.
    edited November 2008
    Koreish wrote:
    To bad you'll only be playing with seven at a time rather than... oh, the whole forum.

Holy shit. He finally signed up. Welcome to the fun part of hell, you silly fool ;)