What are you drinking?

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Southern Tier Pumpking last night - my favorite pumpkin beer so far. Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin comes close, though.

Tonight, Southern Tier Crème Brûlée Stout. This stuff is serious business. The smell is amazing, the beer potent.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    box-o-wine.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Stranahans Colorado Whisky.

nothing else like it!
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Just a heads-up, I could use some backup here. If you're a fan of delicious things, please read and take a sec to help me out.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Hansa ber. worst Beer evwer
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Maker's Mark when I'm feeling cheap and Knob Creek when I'm not...on the rocks.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Preacher wrote:
    Maker's Mark when I'm feeling cheap and Knob Creek when I'm not...on the rocks.

funny, both are the same price here.

As for me, Maker's 46, Knob Creek and Ridgemont Reserve 1792 for now.
    edited September 2011
    Gonna get some of each this weekend. Can I drunk dial you with my evaluation?!
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    I am currently having a Flying Dog seasonal Dogtoberfest Marzen. Oh Dogtoberfest, I have missed you so!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Bushmills neat!

Tonight I bought some Sierra Nevada Tumbler. It's their autumn ale. It's pretty tasty. I'm not huge on Sierra Nevada anything, but this is my favorite from them.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Preacher wrote:
    Gonna get some of each this weekend. Can I drunk dial you with my evaluation?!

I did have a missed call from a D.C. area code... hmmm

:)
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Pinnacle+Whipped+Cream+Vodka.jpg

Barqs_Root_Beer.jpg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    That whipped cream vodka is absurdly good, and I hate whipped cream.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Me no drinky anymore. Me now have "medication"
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    ^ First sign of the apocalypse?
    edited October 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    I did have a missed call from a D.C. area code... hmmm

:)

Tweren't me...I was too drunk and went to sleep!
    edited October 2011
    Canti wrote:
    ^ First sign of the apocalypse?

Naw, still drink for football games when I go out to the bar, since I can't smoke my meds out in public
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I have recently discovered the glory that is The Flying Saucer a beer emporium that only Texans and Kansas Citians might know about. They have over 300 beers on tap or in bottles from all over the globe, some of which are pretty hard to come by. From this astronomical list of tasty adult beverages I have consumed.

McSorley's Irish Black Lager
    Baltika 4
    Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel
    Morreti LaRossa
    Warstiener Dunkel
    Weihenstephaner Vitus
    Einbecker Mai-Ur Bock
    EKU 28
    Ayinger Celebrator
    Rogue Dead Guy

All of which have been exceptional. My goal is to drink three new beers each week until I have tried at least 200 if not all beers they have listed on their menu.
  • Bad-NeighborBad-Neighbor Columbus, OH
    edited October 2011
    Yeungling came to Ohio this week. The best part about it? To make room for the huge displays, stores are removing space reserved for AB-InBev instead of craft beer.

Soon.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    @Koreish: The flying saucer is quite amazing and I've only had the change to try 6 beers there, but I am trying to get some friends to make it a regular thing.
    edited October 2011
    Koreish wrote:
    ...My goal is to drink three new beers each week until I have tried at least 200 if not all beers they have listed on their menu.

It is good to have goals...it is better if your goals involve beer...it is best if your goals involve A LOT of beer.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Koreish and Tushon
    Which Flying Saucer do you guys frequent? I have been enjoying the one located at the triangle in Austin for some time now. :p
    Preacher wrote:
    It is good to have goals...it is better if your goals involve beer...it is best if your goals involve A LOT of beer.
    ...and it is bestest if your goals involve fine whisky. :sawed:
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I frequent the one in Kansas City's Power and Light District.
  • Bad-NeighborBad-Neighbor Columbus, OH
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to a rare beer tasting in Dayton tomorrow. Ohio doesn't usually get a lineup this good: http://www.bigbeersdayton.com/beers/
    edited October 2011
    Whatever Sony bought for us tonight at the IndieCade Festival Game Slam and Opening Party. I know they have Jack, which will make Ashley (my photographer for the festival) very happy and I hear rumors of rum; plenty of beer too, had to move that into the tent earlier today.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Last night at Bogart's I had a Plymouth gin and tonic (on the house :D) Plymouth gin is rapidly climbing up my list of favored gin. It doesn't quite beat out Citadelle for me, but it's right up there at #2. Very tasty.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Mt_Goat wrote:
    Koreish and Tushon
    Which Flying Saucer do you guys frequent? I have been enjoying the one located at the triangle in Austin for some time now. :p

...and it is bestest if your goals involve fine whisky. :sawed:

Was the north Dallas one and will be split between that one and the "lake" location now that I live close to downtown Dallas.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Dr Pepper Made With Real Sugar

-Digi
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    This Saturday Hopcat in Grand Rapids is going to be having "Hoptoberfest." Should be a lot of delicious beers, all from local Grand Rapids breweries. http://events.grnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=172985

Also, FoundersFest is this Saturday. Good music, amazing beer. Harvest Ale is a fantastic wet-hopped ale. http://events.grnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=176263
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Edit - This Saturday is Founders Harvest Party (not FoundersFest). Very excited!!

Beer!!