Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe stability problems

Comments

• edited November 2006
    i've tried moving the ram around and nothing, and for the bios update, the system only runs for about 5 sec. hopefuly the new ram will do the trick or i really don't know what i will do with this system...
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    How far does it get in the boot sequence? Does it fully load windows and then shutdown or does it not even get past the Window Splash/Loading screen?
  • edited November 2006
    the power stay on for about 5 sec. i don't even see anything on my monitor, it so quick...
    edited November 2006
    Post again as soon as you get your new RAM to see if that does the trick. Otherwise you might have some issues with power or some other component.
  • edited November 2006
    Hi, guys. Since my last reply here, after flashing my bios with revision 0706, I have been suffering a lot of bsods (irq not less or equal) and unexpected restarts... The fact is that my problems with Asus m2n32 always appear after flashing the bios with a new revision (I found this forum and wrote in it after flashing my original bios with revision 0603. With original all was ok). I proved all the tricks written here with no luck. But yesterday I tried flashing the bios again with ez flash (I have always flashed with awdflash cos I thought it was more secure to prevent corrupted bios), and the computer has been working with no errors for hours. I turned it off for hours and then switched on and all ok (before flashing again I couldn´t do that cos the system turned bsod at the beginning, with the report irq not less or equal...).
    So I think that all of you that are having bsods, try flashing again bios with ez flash, instead of awardflash.
    edited November 2006
    hmm... I'm not sure why this would work but it could be a possible fix. I'd say its good to keep your BIOS up to date, especially with a board like this. However after you flash BIOS you need to make sure to reset you settings to the way they were before (at least if it worked before). For instance after I flashed my BIOS I suffered some random restarts until I went back into BIOS and raised my RAM voltages again. VIOLA! Problem fixed.

Unfortunately I don't think this will help Dozer very much :shakehead .
  • B3ler3fonteB3ler3fonte Lancaster, U.K. - Greece, Thessaloniki
    edited November 2006
    Good Morning Guys...!! this is my first post here and i hope not the last one!I found the site by chance while searching the net for my Mobo stability problems,and here i am.I was "happy" that i am not the only one who ordered this mobo and dealing with these awful BSOD...First of all here are my specs:

System Specs:

Memory- CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2
    800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit System Memory (BIOS Settings 5-5-5-18 2T, 2.1 Voltage, a2,b2)

CPU- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz HT 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket
    AM2 Dual Core Processor

MOBO- ASUS M2N32 Sli DLX (Wi-FI) Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590

HDD : 2*Caviar SE16 320GB S300 16MB (SATA2)

Video Card- SAPPHIRE X1600XTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16
    (Omega Drivers 6.9 installed)

Case- Thermaltake VA8003SWA Aluminium Armour Super Tower - Silver

Power Supply- OCZ GameXStream 600w Silent SLI Ready ATX2

DVDRW :NEC DVD+-RW/RAM 16x IDE Beige OEM

Software : Windows XP Professional English, SP2 (Version 2002) fully updated.

This system is build using the Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe of course (the 1st of the 2 SAME mobos, cause the first one with BIOS revision 0406, i've sent it back to the store, while i didn't know that those could be drivers problems). Yesterday i've received another MOBO from the store (superfast customer suuport :)) with BIOS revision 0603.

Problems using the 1st mobo (BIOS revision 0406)

Day 1:

decided to plug in the ethernet cable of my room (i'm using the Internet Connection of my University) in order to start using the Internet and download the virus update files for the Kaspersky AV.So,the system sometimes after a while gives me an undentified blue screen,and sometimes it doesn't.The other thing is that when i get the blue screen after i restart my pc the USB Razer Coperhead Mouse its not working unless i unplug it and plugged it to another USB port. I decided to format the HDD 3 times and reinstall the Windows but the last time i have downloaded the latest NVIDIA drivers for my 590 chipset. I had another blue screen but with a differnet message about Kernel and at the bottom a problem about a .sys file (can't remember which one, sry) So i decided to plug the cable to the 2nd Gigabit LAN port.Same.Also when i start my pc and log on into Windows it takes approximately couple of minutes to detect the proxy settings and appear on the tasktray the icon of the internet connection. (just to mention that with the same cable and a laptop the internet is just fine inside my room, so the problem is definately NOT the Internet settings and i have also asked the Internet administrator about this and he informed me that everything is fine).Also i tried to download a Demo Game and i chosed the website www.gameshell.com and also the closest Server to me which was in UK.The speed started with peak as usual but when it was stabilised in 2.1MB/s probably the Ethernet Controller couldn't "afford" itand the system crached giving a blue screen.I thought it would happen only once.But it did not.I did THE EXACT SAME procedure to download it from the SAME serve rand crached again for 4 times in a row, although i know for sure that the University can "give" such a bandwidth.

The problem was merely solved since i've formatted my HDD again,install the latest nForce 590 drivers (version 9.35) BUT NOT the extra feature software about Network Management (smthing like that) cause many ppl refered that its really bad and responsible for many network probs.I have also used the latest audio drivers (AD1988_32bit_v51014530) using the patch first anbd then the drivers.

Day 2:

Two days after what i have described before,i decided to run the DirectX (9.0c version) tests using the dxdiag (Start-Run-dxdiag) in order to check my VGA card.I ran the first test aboud Direct3D and automatically the PC had a "Cold Reboot" without blue screens without anything at all, just a crash.

Day 3:

Today i decided to transfer some files using an external HDD(WD 250GB ATA100).Firstly i tried the tower USB ports and then the motherboard ones.In all of them i keep on receiving-after some time while transfering large amount of data each time- "Windows Delay Errors" and the yellow sign on the tasktray appears, so the system needs to be restarded, otherwise it freezes and keeps on droping errors that the transfer was unsuccesful.I also recieve blue screen errors with the message: "KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR - 0xC000000E code" always proceeded by a: "beginning dump of physical memory".I have looked through the Internet for answers but what Microsoft proposes or supposes has nothing to do.Especially with the Virus possibility because i am using the same AV program years now and nothing ever happened not to mention that i have already done a Full System Scan and everything was totally clean.
    The thing is that this HDD is working perfectly fine in any laptop or
    desktop PC that had i tried to copy files with NO errors or reboots at all.

Day 4:

i was watching a TV channel through the Internet, i was downloading something from the net also, and simultaneously i was trying to install the MATLAB program in order to make some experiments.The installation was never completed successfully due to freezing and receiving errors with blue screens : "a problem occured and your computer needs to be restarted" or AGAIN "KERNEL_INPAGE_STACK_ERROR" and in the bottom a message about "win32k.sys 0xC0000007 beginning dump of physical memory"again.
    The only solution again is to restart the PC and log on again.

Day 5:

Just to inform you that i have downloaded and ran the latest Memtest version in order to scan my memory modules (both of them) and working straight for more than 10Hours found not a single error.I just did this in order to justify that nothing's wrong with my RAM modules. i have also tested my Power Supply but everything seems to be working perfectly fine.I have also downloaded the latest available test software from the official web site of Western Digital in order to scan both my HDD and both tests ("Quick Test" and the "Extended" one found 0 Errors for both my HDD's.

New Mobo (BIOS revision 0603)

As i said b4, yesterday i have just received the new Mobo. i have just plugged in everything BUT changing the RAM voltages to 2.1, from a1,b1 that i've used in my first mobo, i am using now the a2,b2. Since WinXP were already installed in my HDD the system boot, faster than it used to be but with some other BSOD again all of them "A problem occured..." and the classic one 0x00000F4 at the bottom. I have noticed to the Event Viewer of the control panel that the error "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: AsIO" is in most of the cases related to a .dll called netevent.dll

Now since i have received the new mobo, should i try to reinstall Windows using this BIOS version, or it would be better to reinstall them as soon as i will flash the bios to 0706?Do you think that this will solve the problems?Help guys i am so depserate....:banghead:
    edited November 2006
    Welcome Short-Media B3lerfonte. This is a great place to get support for all kinds of problems. If I can't figure this one out then I'm sure that on of the veterans of this site can :thumbup
    The other thing is that when i get the blue screen after i restart my pc the USB Razer Coperhead Mouse its not working unless i unplug it and plugged it to another USB port.

This is a problem for me as well. I also own a Razer Copperhead and whenever I experience a BSOD I also have to replug it in to make it work. (probably due to how Razer writes their drivers and how they play with the Mobo). I have not found a fix to this problem.

However I have found that if the BSOD's stop occurring then voila! no more issues with the mouse:p .

As far as updating BIOS is concerned I would say that you should be able to get your computer to work with the 603 BIOS revision. I got mine to work by not only raising the voltage of my RAM and switching which slots they were in but also by disabling "automatically shutdown this device to save power" option in device manager for all USB root hubs.

Right click on my computer->select properties->select hardware tab->click device manager->click on USB devices to expand the tree->right click on the USB root hub (you will probably have more than one)-> go to properties then select the power management tab and deselect "allow the computer to shutdown this device to save power" option.

Not completely positive why this one works but it was suggested on another forum and you should also disable flow control on your primary (one you connect to the internet with) network conection. This was another suggestion to make.

Did you install the wireless network adapter? I have not and I think that having as few required drivers installed at a time can really help you out. There are also reports of problems with the onboard audio so make sure you get latest drivers and install with them instead of with the ones on the cd first and then installing over that one with the new driver.

Hope this helps, I'm basically trying to get your computer setup to be the same as mine (we have very similar system specs:p ) because mine is working almost 24/7 now folding proteins and playing games. This Mobo sure is a pain!
    edited November 2006
    Dear FreeC8675,

First of all thnx a lot for your quick reply!I really appreciated!i am glad that we have the same specs and we can share the same problems as well. To be honest as soon as my new mobo "arrived" i am planning to format once more my HDD and reinstall Windows just to be sure that everything is installed properly once more.

About the Razer problem i have just realised that my driver version is 6.08 and firmware 6.17. I have just registered my mouse to the official site of Razer (http://www.razerzone.com/) and through the support section i found that there some issues with our mouse and some nForce mobos (ours is not included, unfortunately:thumbsdow ) and a new version is out there, the 6.09 and 6.17i for the firmware. Probably we should install it.As for the USB hub i have already disable the option for the "power management" stuff but unfortunately nothing seems to be working..:mad: As for the Flow Control i have just disable it as it was enabled..Lets see!!:wave:
    As you've said and i totally agree with you i haven't installed the Wireless Adapter.What's the point if you don't use it?So i don't want it to my PC :p

i think that the problem has something to do with a driver 4 SURE but i can't figure out which is the "faulty" one.:confused:

i am into pc's for more than 9 years now and this is the fisrt time that i am confused..Jeeeesus..I assume that i shouldn't have installed the Omega Drivers for my ATI. i will probably install the original Catalyst ones.But erik1981 said the following in the forum :
    erik1981 wrote:
    - First installed SP2 and windows updates and then the device drivers.
    Erik

How is this possible while you first have to install the Ethernet drivers and then starting using ur Internet Connection.?The only solution for this is, if only you have ALL the updates in seperate executable files and install them one by one.:wink:

I have some questions:

1)About the the Virtual Memory should i disable it COMPLETELY or should i just place it to my second HDD.And if so what values should i put??

2)Should i leave the RAM timings as they are or defiine them as 4-4-4-12 2T as they should be?

3)Some of the Mobo USBs even with this new mobo, don't work.Should i install the USB 2.0 drivers directly from the CD?

4)i have two SATA2 HDDs. But i think that the Mobos controllers are SATA and not SATA2. Or am i wrong?
  • edited November 2006
    so i tried the new ram and nothing. took the motherboard out of the case, power it up and still nothing. took the video card out, nothing. tried a diferent psu still nothing.

i don't know where to go from here...
    edited November 2006
    i've just tried to make a full system scan using the Kaspersky AV v.6.0.300. I had 3 Firefox tabs open, talking through Skype, MSN was working too and listening to music (Winamp open). Just like that BSOD "Kernel Inpage Stack Error" ---> RESTART...

Mercy ppl...just Mercy..
    edited November 2006

I have some questions:

1)About the the Virtual Memory should i disable it COMPLETELY or should i just place it to my second HDD.And if so what values should i put??

2)Should i leave the RAM timings as they are or defiine them as 4-4-4-12 2T as they should be?

3)Some of the Mobo USBs even with this new mobo, don't work.Should i install the USB 2.0 drivers directly from the CD?

4)i have two SATA2 HDDs. But i think that the Mobos controllers are SATA and not SATA2. Or am i wrong?

Here's some answers hope they help:thumbsup:

1. I would think your Virtual Memory should be fine on your main drive. Especially since you've checked the disk integrity and have found no problems.

2. Try playing around with it some. It wasn't an issue for mine (just voltage) but I have found the majority of issues with this board can be traced to the RAM

3. You could try but I doubt it will fix your problems. :(

4. The SATA controllers are SATA2 on this board so that shouldn't be a problem. I have 2 SATA2 drives in RAID0 and 1 SATA2 as backup and never had an issue with the hard drives.
  • edited November 2006
    ok i have a question

when i had the AMD 64 FX51 it needed ECC ram in order to work. dose this AMD 64 4600+ 2x and MB need special ram or any ddr2 will do?

this is what i have, OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC5400 DDR2 667MHz Gamer Memory (2 x 1024MB)
    edited November 2006
    DozerLYP wrote:
    ok i have a question

when i had the AMD 64 FX51 it needed ECC ram in order to work. dose this AMD 64 4600+ 2x and MB need special ram or any ddr2 will do?

this is what i have, OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC5400 DDR2 667MHz Gamer Memory (2 x 1024MB)

Your RAM should be just fine Dozer. Any old DDR2 should work and yours should especially. I have, however as sneaky suspicion that you have something dead (maybe the Mobo itself) on your computer. You said you'd tried different RAM and different PSU and it still won't boot. This means one of your components could be fried or dead. I would try to RMA the board asap and then see what happens. Hell I'd be tempted if the Mobo works then you could sell it on ebay and pick up some other board that works! :eek:
    edited November 2006
    Good morning once more...

To be honest with the new Mobo (version 0603) problems have been decreased.Only one still remains.---->

I've realised that since i turned off the "Flow Control" oprion from the Ethernet port that i am using for the Internet,the system while i am downloading or uploading something and have some other net programs opened (Skype-MSN-Yahoo Messenger), just crashes giving me a specific BSOD aaaaall the time that a "Problem has occured and blah blah..and in the bottom: an "0x000000F4" value, "Begging Dump of Physical Memory". I had this thing with the previous mobo version 0406 too and with the new one 0603 in both times, before and after moving the Corsair modules from a1-b1 to a2-b2 and increasing the RAM voltages to 2.1. Is it possible to be a power supply problem or is it just the Flow Control Option? 1.23V, 3.34V, 4.95V and 12.10V are the values that i get from BIOS for each element.

I just really need a guideline before i will flash the BIOS and format the PC. Lets start with some questions:

1) About the SLi option through the BIOS for the memory should i enable it?Its disabled.

2) When i will finish the flashing and the formating procedure :

Installl the drivers (Network,Processor, etc ALL the LATEST ones of
    course not from the CD) BUT while i will install the Audio ones, FISTLY
    install the windows patch which is included to the folder of the NEW
    drivers and THEN start the executable setup file or should i just navigate
    to the folder where the drivers are and specify the file while the icon on
    my tasktray says " New Device found"?

3)About the Windows Updates. Should i just install them before or after install the devices drivers?

Thank you in advance and i am really sorry to ask you about all that stuff. I am just desperately trying to stabilize the system ONCE AND FOR ALL for christ sake.
    edited November 2006
    Good morning once more...

To be honest with the new Mobo (version 0603) problems have been decreased.Only one still remains.---->

I've realised that since i turned off the "Flow Control" oprion from the Ethernet port that i am using for the Internet,the system while i am downloading or uploading something and have some other net programs opened (Skype-MSN-Yahoo Messenger), just crashes giving me a specific BSOD aaaaall the time that a "Problem has occured and blah blah..and in the bottom: an "0x000000F4" value, "Begging Dump of Physical Memory". I had this thing with the previous mobo version 0406 too and with the new one 0603 in both times, before and after moving the Corsair modules from a1-b1 to a2-b2 and increasing the RAM voltages to 2.1. Is it possible to be a power supply problem or is it just the Flow Control Option? 1.23V, 3.34V, 4.95V and 12.10V are the values that i get from BIOS for each element.

I just really need a guideline before i will flash the BIOS and format the PC. Lets start with some questions:

1) About the SLi option through the BIOS for the memory should i enable it?Its disabled.

2) When i will finish the flashing and the formating procedure :

Installl the drivers (Network,Processor, etc ALL the LATEST ones of
    course not from the CD) BUT while i will install the Audio ones, FISTLY
    install the windows patch which is included to the folder of the NEW
    drivers and THEN start the executable setup file or should i just navigate
    to the folder where the drivers are and specify the file while the icon on
    my tasktray says " New Device found"?

3)About the Windows Updates. Should i just install them before or after install the devices drivers?

Thank you in advance and i am really sorry to ask you about all that stuff. I am just desperately trying to stabilize the system ONCE AND FOR ALL for christ sake.

No problem I just hope we get a conclusion to this issue :bigggrin:

1) my SLI option for RAM is disabled. I assume its for if you are running in SLI though don't quote me on this. So leave it how it is.

2) I would try the windows patch first. If it doesn't work then uninstall it and remove the driver (using a good driver remover) then reinstall it with out the windows patch. Your order of installation here looks really good though:clap:

3) I actually got my system totally setup and then did windows updates. Partly to a (perhaps misdirected) belief that windows tends to make new and improved problems with every patch. So try to install and setup your system first then get updates. (I assume you are installing with SP2 otherwise you may want to get that first).
  • edited November 2006
    so it end up being a bad motherboard, I went to tigerdirect and they gave me a new one and could instal widows. it ran fine all day yesterday, but this morning it got verry hot and shut down. I think it might be my setting in the bios.
    I have the AMD 64 4600+ dual core and ocz dual chanel ddr2 2048mb 5200. is there a link where I can find the bios settings for my setup, or what do you guys think I should set my bios to...
    edited November 2006
    DozerLYP wrote:
    so it end up being a bad motherboard, I went to tigerdirect and they gave me a new one and could instal widows. it ran fine all day yesterday, but this morning it got verry hot and shut down. I think it might be my setting in the bios.
    I have the AMD 64 4600+ dual core and ocz dual chanel ddr2 2048mb 5200. is there a link where I can find the bios settings for my setup, or what do you guys think I should set my bios to...

I kept mine almost completely default except the voltages on my ram and setting up my RAID 0 volume. No Cool & Quiet and that other crap.

Are you sure that your computer shutoff due to heat? Make sure auto shutdown is off in your settings so that if you do have a shutdown it will show you a BSOD if that was the issue.
  • edited November 2006
    I have the koolance water cooling tower, and it was beeping telling me that it was at 130c then shut down (like I pull the plug off the wall) I let it sit for a few minutes, then restarted it and it was at 125c, and a minute later it was back at 130c and shut down...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    (If this is truly a motherboard sensor problem, then fine, continue the discussion here. If it's a cooling problem, please start a new thread here.)

I hope you get your problem sorted out.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    DozerLYP wrote:
    I have the koolance water cooling tower, and it was beeping telling me that it was at 130c then shut down (like I pull the plug off the wall) I let it sit for a few minutes, then restarted it and it was at 125c, and a minute later it was back at 130c and shut down...

I suspect your water block is not making proper contact.
    edited November 2006
    Just to let you know:

i've said to a previous post of mine that i had a problem refering to a dll with a name netevent.dll (as i have seen it through the Event Viewer-->System). Googling i have managed to found a site that you can download dlls :

http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/N/netevent.dll/5.1.2600.0/download.html

i've checked the dll that i had with the one that i was about to download.Same version exactly.I didn't think about it. I had my system rebooted, logged on to Safe Mode, copy-paste the file to System32 and...MAGIC!! No more problems with that.Although the last problem that i have posted (about simultaneous upload-download with max speed and then a BSOD) still remains the same until i will flash the BIOS probably in couple of days so i will let you know. ;) Not to mention that the notes of the 0706 BIOS version are clear and specific for a hotfix : "Update NV Lan PXE ROM to 2.31.0528"
    edited November 2006
    Hey thats great news!

Looks like everything is falling into place. This board functions well as soon as you get past those issues. BUT it is the biggest pain in the rear to get it to that point. This board is not for the faint of heart and I would say to others to seriously consider getting a different motherboard for enthusiast systems. Kind of a blemish for ASUS an otherwise reliable brand.
  • edited November 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    I suspect your water block is not making proper contact.

close enough, one of my water tube was folded, and was stoping the water to circulate.

like someone said before, a sound card would solve the problem some of you guys have. i have an audigy z2 sound card and i was just playing F.E.A.R. for 3 hours and did not have any problem with the system. :rockon:

PS; sorry for posting my cooling problem here...
    edited November 2006
    Reffering to my VERY first post, reporting about the variery of my problems, i must say that i had also sent a desperate email to ASUS Support team as well 17 days ago. They've managed to reply to me just yesterday while i was downloading something and keep on receiving BSOD screens all the time. and then..DEUX EX MACHINA!! I am just sending you what they did sent me.

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

My name is Sky. It's my pleasure to help you with your problem.

We are really sorry to say that we have just received your
    letter due to our mail system errors. Could you please tell us how is
    situation now? Have the problem been solved?

For your problem, please enter windows add/remove, find the
    nVIDIA DRIVERS item, choose delete it. When it ask you choose which part to
    delete, please only choose the NV IDE driver (cancel others parts) to
    continue. After it is done, reboot system to have a test.

If it is not helpful, please enter windows add/remove, if you can find
    a "NVIDIA FORCEWARE NETWORK ACCESS MANAGER", please delete it and
    reboot system. Test again.

If it is not helpful, please enter Bios->Advanced->Jumperfree
    configuation->PEG link mode, set that PEG link mode to SLOW (or Disabled), set
    the PEG root control to Disabled, save and exit, will the system runs
    fine?

If the problem still exists, please go into windows display
    property->setting->advanced->trouble shooting, you will find an option can adjust
    hardware acceleration, please downgrade "Hardware acceleration" level,
    then test it with 3D mark or other test software.

About harddisk, you could try enter Bios->main, scrolled down and
    select the boot Hard drive->Access Mode. Set it to Large instead of Auto to
    have a test.

If the problem still exists, and you harddisk is SATA2 harddisk, please
    set the harddisk to SATA1 mode through the jumper(at the back of the
    harddisk). Test again.

If the above steps can not solve your problem, please test it with our
    latest beta BIOS. Maybe it's helpful.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope a good day:)

If you have any problem, please refer FAQ(Frequently Asked
    Questions) or contact us again. We will try our best to help you.
    http://support.asus.com/faq/faq.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

Sincerely,

Sky_liu

ASUS Customer Service Center(China)

I followed the fisrt advise about unistalling the NV IDE Driver from the Add/Remove.I did it and i loggen on again...MAGIC!!!Multiple dowloads..speed to the limit, multiple tasks (running a game,copying from one disk to another, watching DVD)..just Nothing!! SO...Bye-bye BSODs once and for all:wave::thumbsup: 12Hours unstoppable downloading and working and the Show Must Go On i think!! The guy who sent me the mail aslo attached me the new BETA-BIOS 0804 version. Whoever wants it 4 testing or whatever he can ask me to upload it somewhere or sent it through pm.

To conclude, NO BIOS, flash for me, just a FORMAT to put things back to order again..and lets hope that i will FINALLY n'joy what i was dreaming off!Honestly thanks a lot FreeC8675 for all ur answers..I really appreciated them!

P.S. Just wanna ask...Do you know if the Western Digital SATAII HDDs support the BIOS option about Access Mode(Large not Auto).Cause i have also tried this but it didn't work,it couldn't recognise the HDD.Any possible ideas?
    edited November 2006
    Good news. Glad for you.
    edited November 2006
    Glad to hear you got it fixed and glad I was able to help:thumbsup:

Wow the tech service guy was from china, guess thats an example of outsourcing:doh: . I like how they don't have some type of grammar checker so that they wouldn't make so many mistakes.
  • edited November 2006
    Hi Guys,

I'm happy for u guys that ur problems are all fixed (or as much as possible :)).

Here i'm still have some problems, but almost no BSOD's anymore. I do get ALOT of errors in Windows XP (Prof). Everytime it's linked to drwtsn32.exe.

Most of the times it's a random application which crashes and then the whole **** tumbles down, really frustrating. Do any of u guys have experience with this? And if it still linked to the mainboard in some obscure way?
    edited November 2006
    It, drwtsn32 could be linked to the motherboard. A few years ago I had the Dr.Watson stuff turned on when Windows XP was new to me. I found that it was far more of a problem than a useful tool. Turn it off and see what, if any changes there are.
  • edited December 2006
    Hi B3ler3fonte,
    Could you please forward the beta bios to me?

I'm having audio corruption issues when SLI is enabled, and wanted to check if the new bios will makes things better.

Thanks..