Strategy for GoDsenD

Comments

• SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    It CAN be leveled though. If you destroy every building, it will disappear from the map, I think.

You are correct sir.
    Remember my capital Saracen1 and Silkesvarten !
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I will post my villages status and troops levels in the next 2-3 days...
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    check IRC...
  • edited May 2008
    i have defensive troops that can reinforce villages. about 6k i think.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited May 2008
    Anyone that has gold:

If you'll be an attacker, be sure to use gold to increase your offense by 10%

If you'll be a defender, be sure to use gold to increase your defense by 10%

Only do this the day that we strike. Don't do it now or else the increase will have expired by the time we strike.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Anyone that has gold:

If you'll be an attacker, be sure to use gold to increase your offense by 10%

If you'll be a defender, be sure to use gold to increase your defense by 10%

Only do this the day that we strike. Don't do it now or else the increase will have expired by the time we strike.

Another little tip...
    Send your hero to a WW village for the day (I did and it went up 19 levels) and use the gained points to increase your Offensive bonus that then applies to your attacking troops.
    edited May 2008
    I'm gonna do the same her shortly...
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    for some bizarre reason, shortly after my hero arrived, MyTh's WW stopped, and attacks seem to have halted on it, so the hero hasn't gained much.
    i'm thinking of relocating to LEG's or [M]eta's...
    edited May 2008
    Where are the WW villages located, again? I will send my hero to one of them and try to let it get some experience points.
    edited May 2008
    click on the pie chart button... there is a new link to the WW
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    click on the pie chart button... there is a new link to the WW

:thumbsup:
    edited May 2008
    Hero will be at (-125, 125) in 1:09h Hopefully he'll see plenty of action at the Triads' WW.
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited May 2008
    Mine will be joining yours 1hr later :)..... thinking I'll spend it all on attack bonus :D currently at 7%.... lets see how much Triads can do for the Anti GS movement :D
  • edited May 2008
    will send mine but im going defensive as i only have spearmen.
    edited May 2008
    Also... The attack is NOT on Sunday. It's mothers day in the US. My wife would kill me, then take me to the hospital to have me brought back so she could kill me again.

Looks like Monday at the earliest. We have 11 days until anyone can get their WW to level 100.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited May 2008
    i know it may not be of much help, but i can send some troops at godsend before i delete and finish for good. Overall i have
    1 hero
    14 legionnaires
    2050 praetorians
    1360 imperians
    220 EL
    250 EI
    170 EC
    20 battering rams
    20 catas
    but i can build more of anything if needed
    edited May 2008
    Sure... hit one of his smaller villages. How about Harudath's old village.

http://speed.travian.co.uk/karte.php?d=202965&c=6e
    edited May 2008
    That's only if you want to...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    How about this?

1) Sunday: I trigger Tripwire and strike his capital in the evening
    2) Monday: I send my 2-fake-1-real attacks in coordination with everyone else attacking his OTHER villages.
    edited May 2008
    I like that.... Happy F'n Mother's Day!!!
    edited May 2008
    We looking to wipe out his capital, right? Leveled...

We are also looking to take one of his croppers (the one he took from you)?
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    We looking to wipe out his capital, right? Leveled...

We are also looking to take one of his croppers (the one he took from you)?

My 2-fake-1-real destinations:
    -91|146 (15c capital) (formerly Snake-Eyes)
    -90|144 (9c) (formerly Shipwreck)
    -91|147 (formerly Scarlett)

After the initial feint, attacks will proceed against those targets until I run out of troops or the game ends. :rarr: Like I said, you can take one if you want. I'm planning to just run catas at him 'til the end of the line.
    edited May 2008
    Going to throw my tuppence worth in:

Surely, if we can pull it off..... the major damage could be done by "Tripwire MK II"....

When Q takes a Village, GS's(and some of the rest of Myth|C) first reaction will be to throw everything they have at that Village (and Q's Village that he conquered from) to win it back/wipe it out!

If we could all co-ordinate with Q so that ten's of thousands of elite defensive troops arrive as reinforcements soon after the Village is taken to coincide with precisely staggered Wheat Shipments and enough resources to auto-complete a decent wall, we could see ourselves wiping out GS offensively along with half of Myth|C in our own version of a WW Village defense! Only thing is it might require fake waves.... of reins... so GS doesn't know the real target in advance!

If I were GS.... and saw dozens of attacks incoming at speeds above catapults, I'd shift my troops to create decent defences in a handful of Villages, wipe out those attacks and let the rest just raid me.

If I send catas from the suburbs, Godsend will have 16hours warning.... enough time to get other members of Myth C to help out with defense.

Just the way I see it! Though if we have 1000's of catas or a couple of dozen senators somewhere in the PB then a dozen clearing waves and enough fake waves to cover would obviously be more fun :bigggrin: !
    edited May 2008
    Lambo... I feel you haven't gotten the whole picture. Strike "Q" with "Keebler" above and you've pretty much got my "Tripwire" plan down. I'm going to (at least attempt) to steal one of his oases, which should goad him into attack me... where all my defensive troops will be.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I like that.... Happy F'n Mother's Day!!!

really?
    thanks for reminding me... :p
    edited May 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Lambo... I feel you haven't gotten the whole picture. Strike "Q" with "Keebler" above and you've pretty much got my "Tripwire" plan down. I'm going to (at least attempt) to steal one of his oases, which should goad him into attack me... where all my defensive troops will be.

yeah, that's my I called it "Tripwire MK II"!

Pretty sure Q's planning on taking a Village after you do Tripwire, and that'll provoke retaliation from the whole of Myth|C I reckon! Plus, the rest of us are going to be sending attacks, but I'm not sure how many of us have attacking forces big enough to dent GS.... know that I'd be able to defend fairly well against anything I could throw at myself..... if you get what I mean!

You're not planning on taking back any Villages? just cata-ing them?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    If the rest of his alliance come into this I will be sad :(. Honestly this is just personal, its like all the nerdy kids on the block coming together in an elaborate plan of action to whoop the town bully's ass.

My hope is that they are too busy with the endgame to help out GodSend and his alliance is just like "lol way to fail GodSend" or "What goes around comes around, guess you shouldn't have been such a ******bag!" or "sorry we are busy with important stuff, you are just SOL"
    edited May 2008
    Some Myth members might come to help, but w/ GS being such a jerk, he might be too proud to ask for help. Who knows. All I do know for sure about this is that it sure will be nice if we can deal him a few losses. :)
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Even if we're showing him we mean business for next round, it'll be worth it :D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I can't be around sunday either because of Mothers Day, but can't help but feel like it's premature ejaculate. Keebs, you're going to initiate the war when some of us will not be around to at all help out. By the time we get back, GS and the rest of Myth will probably be on guard to thwart the rest of us when we start attacking the next day. Can this not be put off another day other then sunday?