Strategy for GoDsenD

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    For those of you that will be over 10 hours or so... help with fake waves and/or attack another village. The more villages we attack and fake attack, the more confused he'll be as to where the real ones are and the fake ones.
    edited May 2008
    Saracen wrote:
    Bearing in mind his profile states Malaysia for location that puts him at 22:30 at the time of this post.
    So assuming he is active every evening we'd expect some sort of retaliation in the next couple of hours ?
    Yes... We want him to attack before he goes to bed. THEN, when he wakes up, we've hit him with a ton of attacks and he cannot do a darned thing about it.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    For those of you that will be over 10 hours or so... help with fake waves and/or attack another village. The more villages we attack and fake attack, the more confused he'll be as to where the real ones are and the fake ones.

Let's get a list of all of the target villages and oases, and list out which ones are hands-off due to Q and Keebs attacks.. Or at least tell us where *not* to attack after a certain time CST...

The rest will be open season, I guess. :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    First blood. :cheers2:

I've dispatched at least 50 scouts to every powerbase village he has (500 or 1000 to the ones I really want to see). Arrival in 2:30.
  • edited May 2008
    Yay! Keebs, what if he simply takes the oasis back without attacking you?
    edited May 2008
    He won't... if he does anything, he'll attack Keebler head-on. That's the type of player he is...
  • edited May 2008
    I hope so... I can't wait to see the logs. :-D
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited May 2008
    Middge wrote:
    Yay! Keebs, what if he simply takes the oasis back without attacking you?

What you have to remember is its a Wood oasis keebs has taken back so wont effect his troops like a wheat oasis would.

Now if we start taking Wheat oases.......
    edited May 2008
    I'm withdrawing troops to Lady Jaye to prepare. They arrive at 6:03 utc+1; then I launch.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I would like to take this post to remind everyone that when the game ends all of your "free" gold you received for starting an account will be gone, so spend it on killing GodSend. A worthy expenditure.
  • edited May 2008
    i have 7.3k spearmen. anyone need them yet?
    edited May 2008
    Check the logs in about two hours, I scouted his top 6 villages except for his capital. I will send more as they are trained. Man Lvl 17 tourney square really cuts down on travel time.
    edited May 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    I would like to take this post to remind everyone that when the game ends all of your "free" gold you received for starting an account will be gone, so spend it on killing GodSend. A worthy expenditure.
    Thanks for the reminder... I just popped the 10% bonus for Offense and Defense...

Oh, and the attacks are going smooth... Keebler took an oasis and I am taking another... no retaliation yet. TB just launched a real attack. I'm a few hours from that myself.

So.. I'd say 6 hrs from now you can launch. TBonz & Keebler, you thoughts?
    edited May 2008
    Also don't forget to post in the "I need resources" if you need resources. They are starting to come out of my ears in the outpost.
    edited May 2008
    The strategy is now: look at the scouting logs, pick target, attack.

Gogogogogogogogogo!~
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    my catapult wave on (-88|145) is incoming, will arrive just after 9am GMT.

anyone know if the kamakaze's from the surrounding area would like to live up to their names?
    edited May 2008
    my catapult wave on (-88|145) is incoming, will arrive just after 9am GMT.

anyone know if the kamakaze's from the surrounding area would like to live up to their names?

You bu@@er, that's my old village !
    I was going to hit that :bigggrin:
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    Saracen wrote:

it's only 54 catapults in one wave, enough hopefully to destroy the targets (barracks and main building)
    if those are already gone, it'll revert to random shots.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2008
    Attack on q©.©p™©®008 -88|147 (formerly Medlock) hitting at 12:45 am.

/me is late to the party :aol:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited May 2008
    I'm going to attempt to level the old Cantrellia Major -89 | 144, if anyone would like to join in.
  • Grywlf73Grywlf73 The Valley of the Sun in the AZ
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    I'm going to attempt to level the old Cantrellia Major -89 | 144, if anyone would like to join in.

How many waves you sending and what is your travel time looking like, I might just send everything I have just to take part!!!
    edited May 2008
    All 1,000 of Matt's scouts were slaughtered in GS's capital. I just send 2,225 scouts there. Hopefully we'll get a report back in a little over 1 hour.

I have multiple waves headed towards the old Cantrellia Major (cata attacks). I have 2 fake waves (one each) headed towards (-90 | 144) and (-92 | 146) They are fakes of my Imperatoris so they will get there much quicker than infantry.

All total, I have 5,500 Imperians headed towards (-89 | 144) and 100 catas. I did use my 10% increase in attack and my 10% increase in defense for when I fortify.

More Imperians are training as I type and I have 1,150 Caesaris just itching to kill.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I'm ready to reinforce a captured village with 6K lvl20/20 praet's, or attack if needed. It'll take 10 hours to get there, let me know what you want, keebs or Q
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Saracen wrote:

Dammit, it is your old one! I meant to target my old one at -89|145. :banghead:

I'm sending in senators too.

If you want, I have my waves landing at 9:00 am, UTC +1, if you want to send yours in just before that.
    edited May 2008
    Grywlf73 wrote:
    How many waves you sending and what is your travel time looking like, I might just send everything I have just to take part!!!

5,500 Imperians and 100 catas (spread out over multiple waves). First strike is in 6:43h and the last is in 6:45h.
    edited May 2008
    Multiple waves going to 6c's -88/145 and -89 146
    edited May 2008
    I can also reinforce....I have 6k 16/20 Phalanxes with the 10% def and off activated....my travel times are around 5.5 hrs for one wave and 9.5 hrs for sec...for general area...let me know which one to fortify and Im there with wheat!!!
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    5,500 Imperians and 100 catas (spread out over multiple waves). First strike is in 6:43h and the last is in 6:45h.

I can send in 1 wave before you, only about 2500 troops 5.5hr travel time or i can wait about an hour and send my troops.... Are you gonna take the city or just level it?
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    All 1,000 of Matt's scouts were slaughtered in GS's capital. I just send 2,225 scouts there. Hopefully we'll get a report back in a little over 1 hour.
    Note that he moved his capital. That isn't it anymore.

In any case, it doesn't matter what's there. I have 10 real waves hitting within 5 seconds of each other tonight. :) I've used some mis-direction to make him think the 9c is my main target (if he is even watching at this point).
    edited May 2008
    Of all the villages scouted, does it surprise anyone but myself at how poorly defended these villages are? I'm not saying he has no defenses (they could all be in the WW village) but most of these village don't even have a single scout, much less anything else. :scratchshead: