Strategy for GoDsenD

Comments

• a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited May 2008
    Grywlf73 wrote:
    I can send in 1 wave before you, only about 2500 troops 5.5hr travel time or i can wait about an hour and send my troops.... Are you gonna take the city or just level it?

I'm giving it my best shot at leveling, but I know I can't do it by myself as I only have 100 catas. Send them whenever you want. The quicker the better in my estimation, but it's up to you. =) Thanks.
    Keebler wrote:
    Note that he moved his capital. That isn't it anymore.

In any case, it doesn't matter what's there. I have 10 real waves hitting within 5 seconds of each other tonight. :) I've used some mis-direction to make him think the 9c is my main target (if he is even watching at this point).

(-88 | 135) is where you had 1,000 scouts slaughtered, and that's where my scouts are headed. That is his capital, as of 45 seconds ago when I last checked.
  • Grywlf73Grywlf73 The Valley of the Sun in the AZ
    edited May 2008
    Alright, my battle plan for this venture is as follows....I am going to launch one wave with a2jfreak. It will launch in 45min and will get there roughly right before his first wave by about 10-15 min. it will only be about 2500 troops.

I will then help reinforce a city taken as soon as somelets me know which one. I will have 3300 troops for that but I have a 9.5hr travel time...so let me asap...Q or Keebs....as soon as you take one....I will also send wheat!!!
    edited May 2008
    He has no defenses there, so unless he moves troops there to defend (which he might) your guys won't do much good, unless they have catas with them.

All help is appreciated, though, as my first wave only has 500 Imperians, so they could easily be slaughtered by a small number of defensive units.
    Grywlf73 wrote:
    Alright, my battle plan for this venture is as follows....I am going to launch one wave with a2jfreak. It will launch in 45min and will get there roughly right before his first wave by about 10-15 min. it will only be about 2500 troops.

I will then help reinforce a city taken as soon as somelets me know which one. I will have 3300 troops for that but I have a 9.5hr travel time...so let me asap...Q or Keebs....as soon as you take one....I will also send wheat!!!
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    He has no defenses there, so unless he moves troops there to defend (which he might) your guys won't do much good, unless they have catas with them.

All help is appreciated, though, as my first wave only has 500 Imperians, so they could easily be slaughtered by a small number of defensive units.

Well, it gives me something to do.... If anything I will help clear out any troops he might send there if any....then if they are in the clear and survive I can use them to reinforce a village taken later....
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    (-88 | 135) is where you had 1,000 scouts slaughtered
    No, it isn't.
  • edited May 2008
    if anyone needs 7k spearmen say now as it takes 12hour to get there.
    edited May 2008
    I am following Q's troops in on the city he is taking and reinforcing it with wheat and 3400 def troops. This will all be done in about 14hrs. I will be about 1 hour behind his last attack with his senators. He is pretty confident the city will be his....Lets hope so!!!! :wink:

So my troops are now all accounted for and active in one way or another...Im happy!!!
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I'm attacking -88,135 with:

6500 lvl20 praets. 9 hours.

350 caes and 125 fire catas. 15 hours.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Nice!!!
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited May 2008
    where should i attack? respond ASAP please! i would like a city with troops in it as i want to inflict casualties against myself as well!!!!!
    edited May 2008
    note that im attacking with a wave of 3k legions and another mass wave of 4.7 imperians 1k legions 1k EI from outpost and Steel
    edited May 2008
    where should i attack? respond ASAP please! i would like a city with troops in it as i want to inflict casualties against myself as well!!!!!
    The LEG world wonder? :p I dunno, pick something. He actually doesn't have many troops at home except for like 2 villages.
    edited May 2008
    oh AND i have a +19% defensive rating hero and 1.4k praes ready to defend ANY village
    edited May 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    The LEG world wonder? :p I dunno, pick something. He actually doesn't have many troops at home except for like 2 villages.

well.. was hoping to do us some good -.-
    edited May 2008
    Just sent 5,850 Imperians, 1,150 Caesaris and my Hero to (-88 | 135). That should piss him off because he has 2,844 trebuchets there and those suckers aren't cheap nor are they built quickly ;D
    edited May 2008
    im going to pick a random village then and attack it because i can. too bad my catas arent around :D oh well. ill attack his capitol i think.
    edited May 2008
    Steel Attack on q©.©p™©®011

Troops 0 0 0 0 880 0 0 0 0 0
    Arrival
    in 3:45:37 hrs at 01:50:03 am
    Steel Attack on q©.©p™©®006

Troops 0 0 4693 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Arrival
    in 7:31:01 hrs at 05:35:27 am
    Steel Attack on q©.©p™©®009

Troops 880 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Arrival
    in 8:45:46 hrs at 06:50:12 am
    Blood Attack on q©.©p™©004

Troops 3182 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Arrival
    in 12:23:24 hrs at 10:28:06 am

i still have my uber hero and my defense.. anyone want them?
    edited May 2008
    oh and an idea.. if we really want to humiliate him.. i COULD maybe post some of these reports on the forums for our server :D
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    oh and an idea.. if we really want to humiliate him.. i COULD maybe post some of these reports on the forums for our server :D

no.
    edited May 2008
    alright then. well, ill keep hitting godsend as soon as my troops return at random villages of his. if we are assaulting his capitol i can do that too. lemee know guys
    edited May 2008
    We probably won't be here this time tomorrow still attacking GS as the WW is at 95 and I seriously doubt it will be knocked back enough to prevent it from being completed within the next 24 hours.

It has been fun, guys.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    im going to pick a random village then and attack it because i can. too bad my catas arent around :D oh well. ill attack his capitol i think.

Just don't send an army to meet Q's conquering forces.

Even if he does deserve it.

*SNAP*
  • edited May 2008
    Just don't send an army to meet Q's conquering forces.

Even if he does deserve it.

*SNAP*

LMAO .. I been keeping some back JUST to "reinforce" Q... the way he likes to do it :P
    edited May 2008
    muahaha. i wish i wasnt so lazy. can someone tell me my prae's defense? level 10 in the armoury and +19% from my hero. i have about 1400 if you want a mass number
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited May 2008
    Well besides stealing several hundred troops-worth of resources, I've done nothing to help in our revenge strategies.

If anyone needs my lvl20 praes or has a village that needs attacked, let me know, otherwise I guess I'm done :(
    edited May 2008
    Yeah.. he has no troops. We should just take all his villages or destroy them if we do anything. I guess the attacks will just show Myth that he sucks but other than that.. meh.
    edited May 2008
    I definitely did NOT goad Godsend into replying by comparing our dick sizes with ASCII art: :ninja:
    Godsend wrote:
    now i'm playing NatarX's account ,i'll win the WW in the last few day,bye~~~

ENJOY Travian^^

best regards
    GoDsenD
    NatarX
    But I DID report this obvious breach of the first rule to the Multihunter and Livid of {U}!!

;D;D;D
    edited May 2008
    godsend.justgotowned.com
    edited May 2008
    So, GS's depiction consisted of one, maybe two bytes of ascii. Who could be offended by that? ;D
    Keebler wrote:
    I definitely did NOT goad Godsend into replying by comparing our dick sizes with ASCII art: :ninja:
    But I DID report this obvious breach of the first rule to the Multihunter and Livid of {U}!!

;D;D;D