New Computer.. these parts look good?

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    whats your inpout about what i should get then thrax??(im aiming for 700-800$$)

Tell me exactly what components you need, and I'll get you the best performance for your dollar. Period.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    I am a very experienced user (as you mentioned the term) and have been around these things a very long time and is also the case with many on this forum. I have owned both and have always gone with whoever had the superior product at the time I was purchasing parts. If you noticed in my post with hardware options I listed both Intel and AMD so any mention of heresay you may have heard is deaf to me as both companies have been producing good products for a long time. I go on the facts and the experiences I have have had as well as the experience of those close around me. These do not lie or get distorted with translation as there isn't any. I will not attempt to steer you in one direction or the other but simply make recomendations based on your intended useage and budget constraints. But I must ask a big question right now. Why are you sticking with hardware choices that are currently 2 generation out of date and soon to become three out of date with total obscutrity on the near horizon? I strongly recomend sticking with components that are close to current as well as compatable with what will be coming out in the next year or so. This will ensure a better quality PC as well as future upgrade options as they occur in the event you wish to do so. The systems I listed in my fifthth post were for maximum performance and value of your money. You could easily downgrade the CPU I listed, which is a dual core for one of the current single core CPU's on the LGA775 platform. This is far superior to the socket 478 you listed and has the ability to be upgraded if you wish at another time. I also agreew with the above posters on the video card interface. PCI is too limited if you have any serious intentions for gaming or 3D performance. AGP is on its twilight of life and the card maufacuturers are cutting back on offerings in that interface. PCI express is here now and will be for at least long enough to invest in its virtues.

BTW
    I am not the "old goat" for nothing. I have been around and only wish to see you or anyone else invest wisely without predjudice and trust thoe here trying to help. If you do not want a dual core try one of these Cedarmill P4's.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116004
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Shrief wrote:
    I have a strong belief that AMD sucks .... Intel is one of the most reliable processors you will ever have.... :hitit2:

I choose Intel because they are the #1 Processor producing company EVER...

I understand you saying “why Intel?” … Well I speak from experience and have read thousands of reviews saying that Intel is the way to go …

My Intel processor has never failed me yet … I have also read that the AMD processors don’t hold off as long … some say that they have an Intel and an AMD and cant tell the difference between them because they are both great …

But others more experienced users said >>>

“I purchased both AMD and Intel … after 5 years my AMD processor gave in and start to show major problems … unlike my Intel processor that I have had for more than 7 years now has never shown any sign of failure”.

I am not one of those people that believe everything they read so I looked into it … and I ended up reading thousands of reviews that stated similar info … therefore I took the idea that Intel is my ideal processor… and AMD may be cheaper but Guess what! … AMD is cheaper because it is CRAP…

I could tell you that if you wanted a short term PC for like 3 years of use or something then I guess AMD is alright … but for my buddy Shorty here that will probably be using this PC for College and years to come … I prefer to hook him up with the Best Quality PC …

(You commented on my Video card that I chose…. Well as you know the 3D games and such are always enhancing so I think it is important to be ahead of the game so that he doesn’t have to worry about upgrading his PC for the next 5-10 years … (of course by then we will probably have virtual reality or something awesome like that lol) :thumbsup:

Also you have three options for a video card:

1) On board Video
    2) Us AGP slot
    3) Us PCI slot

It doesn’t make any difference if you use PCI or AGP cuz they make the same version of a video card for both configs...... AGP or PCI, some times they don’t only cuz the video card sucks so its discontinued and a newer one comes out.... AGP is most common slot for Video Ram... and for a P4 its the best....

:type: Note: IF you read all that ... Give your self a pat on the back ... that was a lot!

Ok, ummm, excuse me for a second while I tear your post apart.

Aiborn apologizes for any inconveniences that this may cause, please note, that Airborn can not be held liable for any statements that are made.
    I have a strong belief that AMD sucks
    Okay, thats your BELIEF, I can respect that.
    Intel is one of the most reliable processors you will ever have.... :hitit2:
    Sure, if you say so, not to mention they are a fully functional space heater.
    I choose Intel because they are the #1 Processor producing company EVER...
    Im looking for the right word...oh here it is....NO
    I understand you saying “why Intel?” … Well I speak from experience and have read thousands of reviews saying that Intel is the way to go …
    How much experience may I ask? and I have thousands of reviews saying the exact opposite of what yours say.

My Intel processor has never failed me yet
    Neither has my athalon.
    I have also read that the AMD processors don’t hold off as long
    I dont follow you.
    some say that they have an Intel and an AMD and cant tell the difference between them because they are both great
    I can agree with that.
    “I purchased both AMD and Intel … after 5 years my AMD processor gave in and start to show major problems … unlike my Intel processor that I have had for more than 7 years now has never shown any sign of failure”.
    I am going to discredit this guy (or, most likely a 13 year old 1337 teh HaX0r teenie:tongue: ) First of all, if this guy kept an intel processor for 7 years, he should still have a pentium 2, or one maybe? okay...no, he is discredited.
    Idiot wrote:
    I am not one of those people that believe everything they read so I looked into it … and I ended up reading thousands of reviews that stated similar info … therefore I took the idea that Intel is my ideal processor… and AMD may be cheaper but Guess what! … AMD is cheaper because it is CRAP…
    Okay, first of all, I would like you to ask anyone on this forum who makes the fastest processor on the market, and who has dominated the gaming market for the last year at least. (Hint: It doesnt start with an 'I')
    I could tell you that if you wanted a short term PC for like 3 years of use or something then I guess AMD is alright … but for my buddy Shorty here that will probably be using this PC for College and years to come … I prefer to hook him up with the Best Quality PC …
    Well, I wouldnt keep a pc for 3 years personally. Hell, 2 generations have gone by in the 1.5 years that I've had my current pc. Why would you want him to keep a pc that long?
    You commented on my Video card that I chose…. Well as you know the 3D games and such are always enhancing so I think it is important to be ahead of the game so that he doesn’t have to worry about upgrading his PC for the next 5-10 years … (of course by then we will probably have virtual reality or something awesome like that lol) :thumbsup
    Okay, again, you HAVE TO BE OUT OF THE LOOP if you think that a 9800SE is ahead of the game. dude, that card is at least 3 generations old. Its still a decent card, but very outdated. And here we go again with the 5-10 year old pc again. I would like you to use a 10 year old pc., even a 4 year old pc.
    Also you have three options for a video card:

1) On board Video
    2) Us AGP slot
    3) Us PCI slot

um...no!, you have 4 options.

Integrated, PCI, AGP, PCI-E. Lets go through them.

Integrated, fine for basic stuff, dont even think of gaming on it though. New operating systems will run like a slug on them.

PCI, Do they still make those cards? they are the precursor to AGP.

AGP, still a decent bus, but it is on its way out, and it doesnt have near the bandwidth that PCI-E does, and you say that you want your buddy to be able to upgrade his computer, then why get him an AGP mobo/vid card? If you knew what you were doing, then you would know that AGP only needs one more nail in its coffin.

PCI-E, okay, now we are on the cutting edge. PCI-E is fastly replacing AGP. There is nothing bad about it. It is faster, has more bandwidth, and all the new vid cards are made for it.

It doesn’t make any difference if you use PCI or AGP cuz they make the same version of a video card for both configs...... AGP or PCI, some times they don’t only cuz the video card sucks so its discontinued and a newer one comes out.... AGP is most common slot for Video Ram... and for a P4 its the best....

Okay, when I read that little paragraph, I almost stabbed myself in the eyes, but luckily, there was no sharp objects near me. Firstly, it does, AGP was a bigger and faster bus than pci. Secondly, they stopped making pci video cards (mainstream) a long time ago. Thirdly, get your facts straight. Fourthly (i know..) agp is not the most common slot, pci-e is, not to mention, there is no such thing as Video Ram, I think you are talking about a Video card that has RAM integrated onto the card. Fithly, It makes no god damned difference what bus you use for what processor.

You are really sounding like an intel fanboy to me right now, an outdated one at that. I am not, and usually dont like to be critical of people, but you are deadset on using an intel processor(an old one at that) and have the ****ed up belief that if it doesnt have an intel stamp on it, it is crap. BUT, Given the same ammount of money that you are building the computer with, I could build a rig that stomp all over the one you have listed. We have already given your friend AMD and Intel Systems in the 700 dollar range. There are many of us on this forum that would not touch a CURRENT intel processor with a 20ft pole, myself included. But when it comes down to it, I dont care who makes it, If an inel processor can stomp all over an amd processor of the same price, sign me up, but thats not how it is right now.

:shakehead :skeptic:
  • edited May 2006
    whew well thenn

anways for 700-800$

hd- 200+(prefeerebly 250) gb

RAM- 1 gb+

processor- what ever u guys think will do really well

thats pretty much alls i want..
  • edited May 2006
    btw... also AGP is cheaper than PCI , and as I said in my post I am working with a price cap, so AGP is what its gonna have to be unless if Shorty wants to pay more..... also they do make same versions of the same card…

And by the time they kill AGP … there will probably by a new thing … like Lazar drives and stuff … I don’t know what there is to come but all I do know is that he is guaranteed a happy life with this PC for the next 8-12 years…. And by then he will be richer and be able to afford a better PC with much better specs.

P.S. ya FF7 Rocks ... no argument there .:cheers: .. if any wise ass comes up and says ... *Snuffle* "Actually FF7 did lack sufficient graphics for game play ... the story line could have been better and there isn’t a control for scratching your D**k" then I got 2 Words Fu** You :mean:
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited May 2006
    Ok, ummm, excuse me for a second while I tear your post apart.

Aiborn apologizes for any inconveniences that this may cause, please note, that Airborn can not be held liable for any statements that are made.

Okay, thats your BLIEF, I can respect that.

Sure, if you say so, not to mention they are a fully functional space heater.

Im looking for the right word...oh here it is....NO

How much experience may I ask? and I have thousands of reviews saying the exact opposite of what yours say.

Neither has my athalon.

I dont follow you.

I can agree with that.

I am going to discredit this guy (or, most likely a 13 year old 1337 teh HaX0r teenie:tongue: ) First of all, if this guy kept an intel processor for 7 years, he should still have a pentium 2, or one maybe? okay...no, he is discredited.

Okay, first of all, I would like you to ask anyone on this forum who makes the fastest processor on the market, and who has dominated the gaming market for the last year at least. (Hint: It doesnt start with an 'I')

Well, I wouldnt keep a pc for 3 years personally. Hell, 2 generations have gone by in the 1.5 years that I've had my current pc. Why would you want him to keep a pc that long?

Okay, again, you HAVE TO BE OUT OF THE LOOP if you think that a 9800SE is ahead of the game. dude, that card is at least 3 generations old. Its still a decent card, but very outdated. And here we go again with the 5-10 year old pc again. I would like you to use a 10 year old pc., even a 4 year old pc.

um...no!, you have 4 options.

Integrated, PCI, AGP, PCI-E. Lets go through them.

Integrated, fine for basic stuff, dont even think of gaming on it though. New operating systems will run like a slug on them.

PCI, Do they still make those cards? they are the precursor to AGP.

AGP, still a decent bus, but it is on its way out, and it doesnt have near the bandwidth that PCI-E does, and you say that you want your buddy to be able to upgrade his computer, then why get him an AGP mobo/vid card? If you knew what you were doing, then you would know that AGP only needs one more nail in its coffin.

PCI-E, okay, now we are on the cutting edge. PCI-E is fastly replacing AGP. There is nothing bad about it. It is faster, has more bandwidth, and all the new vid cards are made for it.

Okay, when I read that little paragraph, I almost stabbed myself in the eyes, but luckily, there was no sharp objects near me. Firstly, it does, AGP was a bigger and faster bus than pci. Secondly, they stopped making pci video cards (mainstream) a long time ago. Thirdly, get your facts straight. Fourthly (i know..) agp is not the most common slot, pci-e is, not to mention, there is no such thing as Video Ram, I think you are talking about a Video card that has RAM integrated onto the card. Fithly, It makes no god damned difference what bus you use for what processor.

You are really sounding like an intel fanboy to me right now, an outdated one at that. I am not, and usually dont like to be critical of people, but you are deadset on using an intel processor(an old one at that) and have the ****ed up belief that if it doesnt have an intel stamp on it, it is crap. BUT, Given the same ammount of money that you are building the computer with, I could build a rig that stomp all over the one you have listed. We have already given your friend AMD and Intel Systems in the 700 dollar range. There are many of us on this forum that would not touch a CURRENT intel processor with a 20ft pole, myself included. But when it comes down to it, I dont care who makes it, If an inel processor can stomp all over an amd processor of the same price, sign me up, but thats not how it is right now.

:shakehead :skeptic:

I love you Airborn. You put into words what I could not. Thank you. :respect::respect:

Okay when I build my first system, I did atlest 5 <<<< YES 5!!! months of research.

I really think you need to do atleast 1 day(!!) of research. I use to think AGP was the new type of interface, and some guy at PC Club told me it wasnt. SO as you can see, not only did I research online, but in person. Now tell me, what background do you have in hardware?
    edited May 2006
    Shrief wrote:
    btw... also AGP is cheaper than PCI , and as I said in my post I am working with a price cap, so AGP is what its gonna have to be unless if Shorty wants to pay more..... also they do make same versions of the same card…

And by the time they kill AGP … there will probably by a new thing … like Lazar drives and stuff … I don’t know what there is to come but all I do know is that he is guaranteed a happy life with this PC for the next 8-12 years…. And by then he will be richer and be able to afford a better PC with much better specs.

P.S. ya FF7 Rocks ... no argument there .:cheers: .. if any wise ass comes up and says ... *Snuffle* "Actually FF7 did lack sufficient graphics for game play ... the story line could have been better and there isn’t a control for scratching your D**k" then I got 2 Words Fu** You :mean:

Bwahahahahh ahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahaha ROFLMAO!!!:wtf: :wow2: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

btw... also AGP is cheaper than PCI
    no its not, anyhow, to avoid confusion, please dictate it as pci-e.
    and as I said in my post I am working with a price cap, so AGP is what its gonna have to be unless if Shorty wants to pay more.....
    Yeh, we understand the whole pricecap thing, we gave your friend a complete computers list of hardware for around $750. with a cutting edge videocard.

also they do make same versions of the same card…
    yes they do, but are phasing it out, and if you didnt know, agp is almost dead.

And by the time they kill AGP … there will probably by a new thing … like Lazar drives and stuff
    Okay, Okay, I give...SM Byte....I am laughing very hard right now.
    I don’t know what there is to come but all I do know is that he is guaranteed a happy life with this PC for the next 8-12 years….
    Wait, are we talking about computers or a marriage? Are you saying that you want him to use a computer for 8-12 years. I am getting a mental picture of you typing on your pentium 2 with windows 95.
    And by then he will be richer and be able to afford a better PC with much better specs.
    We can only hope.
    Im not even going to go there, thrax, I will let you handle that one.

Dude, You are welcome here (for the time being) but seriously, get a clue man. and get your **** together.
    edited May 2006
    Shrief wrote:

Wow shutup before one of us comes to your house and burns it down.
    First, AGP may be like $15 cheaper max. If you can find one significantly cheaper than it's PCI-E counter-part, I'll shutup. Second, wtf do video cards, and laser drives have to do with each other? THird, 8-12 years? Leave right now. GO!!! Dammit Thrax kick him. Kwitko use your banstick. I spent $1300 on my PC 3 months ago, and for that same price, I can get one now thats atleast twice as good. Lastly, we all posted systems that were under $800 with a PCI-E card, and everything else he wanted, including myself. so theres no reason he needs to cough up more cash for PCI-E.

FF7 still rocks :headbange

Airborn!!! Stop beating me to it. I hate you now.
    edited May 2006
    Shrief wrote:
    I have a question ARE YOU 12 year olds? ... trying to sound smart or are you 30+ year olds with no life ???

No actually, if you looked at my profile, you would see that I am 17 years old, living in the state of oklahoma, I am going to be a senior in high school next year, I carry a >3.7 GPA, take many advanced coursed including trig, physics, ap comp sci. I also plan on attending college after my senior year and majoring in computer science.

I am not a 12 year old. no. And yes, some us ARE 30+ year olds, but I can tell you they do have a life, it just happens they KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!:rarr:
    edited May 2006
    SCAR wrote:
    Wow shutup before one of us comes to your house and burns it down.
    First, AGP may be like $15 cheaper max. If you can find one significantly cheaper than it's PCI-E counter-part, I'll shutup. Second, wtf do video cards, and laser drives have to do with each other? THird, 8-12 years? Leave right now. GO!!! Dammit Thrax kick him. Kwitko use your banstick. I spent $1300 on my PC 3 months ago, and for that same price, I can get one now thats atleast twice as good. Lastly, we all posted systems that were under $800 with a PCI-E card, and everything else he wanted, including myself. so theres no reason he needs to cough up more cash for PCI-E.

FF7 still rocks :headbange

Oh dear god, this has got to be some kind of joke that the admins are playing on us, no one could possibly be this dumb. I addressed the 8-12 years thing. I hope thrax comes and gets the piece I left him, I think he will have fun with it.

I mean, dont get me wrong, this is good entertainment, it is keeping me busy.:tongue:

I am going to guess that every other one of this guys sentances have got to be sm byte worthy. Where is prime at. he has got to see this.
    edited May 2006
    Wait, are we talking about computers or a marriage? Are you saying that you want him to use a computer for 8-12 years. I am getting a mental picture of you typing on your pentium 2 with windows 95.

Laughing my fu***** head off!!!!!! ;D

BTW, your comment of us being 12, well First, I'm 15 so you're not way off. Second, what difference does it make how old we are, cauz everyone who posted shut you down everytime. Really, the younger we are, the worse you look. Lastly, did you not catch mtgoat's post. Also, I really wouldn't wanna **** with Airborn right now. Have fun trying to survive!
  • edited May 2006
    so do u guys think u can come to one conclusion on a pc? you all know hat i want, so now from what everyone knows, what can i get for it??
    edited May 2006
    so do u guys think u can come to one conclusion on a pc? you all know hat i want, so now from what everyone knows, what can i get for it??
    ME wrote:
    CPU (BTW, this is the same one I have and It's very reliable, and since I've owned Pentium and AMD, I can tell you that AMD is much better.
    RAM
    HDD
    MOBO - Just search newegg for one that you like and is made by a reliable brand like DFI or ASUS.
    Vid Card (If you want One)

OK, we've been over this a few times now. Look at my post which I quoted above, along withe Leo's, Airborn's, Mtgoat's and probably 17 other people's, other than Shrief. BTW, I would suggest you either build it yourself, get some guy at PC CLub or something build it for you, or stick with HP or Dell or something.
  • edited May 2006
    which one...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103533

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116004

and also.. which video card.. i dont not top notch or anything..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102698

is thatone really necesary or..?

and ide also need a cd writer and a case (like what shreif suggested)
    edited May 2006
    SCAR and airbornflght
    I would suggest that unless you personally know Shrief that this nonsense cease at once!!! Both of you are normally very helpful but this is out of line.

Shrief
    I would like to welcome you to Short-Media! I take it you are helping shorty28898 put together a new rig and came to see where he has been getting his information. If you look elsewhere on the site you will find that there is a lot of knowledge here as well as a lot of good people who enjoy helping others. We also do not condone flaming and SCAR and airbornflght have been pushing it. The best thing to do if they continue is to ignore it. I also do not encourage flaming back.

Now back to the buisness of getting shorty28898 the best rig for his money.
    edited May 2006

Athlon 3500+ = 3.5 iNtel GHz
    Intel = 3.0 GHz

Better for OC -
    Athlon

Better heat dispensing -
    Athlon

And if I'm not mistaken, FSB -
    Athlon - 1GHz
    Pentium - 800MHz

Winner -
    Athlon

Loser -
    iNtel

Sry Mt
    edited May 2006
    well, I would personally get the amd, but in the event that you absolutely would rather have an intel, I would go for this one. It is the same price and dual core.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116213

It isnt as fast as the p4 in writing, but trust me, this will be much faster than the p4. Not to mention it has two cores running at 2.8Ghz, so its like having two physical processors, that means that you can encode say a DVD on one core, and game on the other. Very handy feature to have.

So where did your friend run off to?
    edited May 2006
    shorty28898
    How much gaming do you plan on doing with this machine? Is the vid card a big priority right now or could you go for a cheaper one now and upgrade later on?
  • edited May 2006
    gaming is not reall a big deal, i mean on ym dimesnion 4300 i was jsut fine, so really, not all a big deal.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    mtgoat wrote:
    SCAR and airbornflght
    I would suggest that unless you personally know Shrief that this nonsense cease at once!!! Both of you are normally very helpful but this is out of line.

Shrief
    I would like to welcome you to Short-Media! I take it you are helping shorty28898 put together a new rig and came to see where he has been getting his information. If you look elsewhere on the site you will find that there is a lot of knowledge here as well as a lot of good people who enjoy helping others. We also do not condone flaming and SCAR and airbornflght have been pushing it. The best thing to do if they continue is to ignore it. I also do not encourage flaming back.

Now back to the buisness of getting shorty28898 the best rig for his money.
    Words of wisdom. Some of you would do would do well to heed them.

Let's stop the flaming - now. That goes for everyone. :cool:
  • edited May 2006
    It isnt as fast as the p4 in writing, but trust me, this will be much faster than the p4. Not to mention it has two cores running at 2.8Ghz, so its like having two physical processors, that means that you can encode say a DVD on one core, and game on the other. Very handy feature to have.

what do you mean by
    It isnt as fast as the p4 in writing, but trust me, this will be much faster than the p4.
    ... I dont really follow that ...:skeptic:

I dont know if that is 100% true ... for it to run at 2.8Ghz sounds low to me ... even though it is the same price and dual core.
  • edited May 2006
    I AGREE. So now, amd processor seems ok(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103533)

so thats all i have
  • edited May 2006
    damn it ... if your going to change the processor lol ... then might as well change the MB! ... this is minde bogling :P

you sort of convinced me to change it to PCI-e
    edited May 2006
    Shrief wrote:
    =But I didn’t even talk about that ... where you pulled that out of I will never want to know!
    It doesn’t make any difference if you use PCI or AGP[/B] cuz they make the same version of a video card for both configs...... AGP or PCI, some times they don’t only cuz the video card sucks so its discontinued and a newer one comes out.... AGP is most common slot for Video Ram... and for a P4 its the best....
    Thats where I got it from.

Prof, I edited this thing earlier and took 90% of the post out, I even saved it, I guess that you clicked to edit it or something like that in between their and in effect changed it back. If you check the log (if one exists) if sure you will see it.
    edited May 2006
    gaming is not reall a big deal, i mean on ym dimesnion 4300 i was jsut fine, so really, not all a big deal.
    Then I would suggest either one of these two for a vid card and save some cash.

VisionTek Radeon X800 XTASY VTKX800128PCIE $112.99

eVGA 256-P2-N420-AX Geforce 6600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card $149.00 ($119.00 AMR)
  • edited May 2006
    in how long will the new gen. of tuff be outt??

and how that all look shrief?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Here is the simple fact of the AMD vs. the Pentium 4:

The Pentium 4 is only faster if it has a 800-1000MHz clock advantage on the Athlon 64. Put in the form of an example, a 2.4GHz Athlon 64 is faster than a 3.2GHz Pentium 4. That is the power of engineering.

This is a fact. Not an opinion.

Now that you know that, realize that you can also get a very modern platform (SATA, PCIExpress, etc.) for a very reasonable price with EITHER company, but in terms of longevity, Socket 939 from AMD has a distinct advantage over the lifetime of LGA775 or S478. That is, Intel will sooner stop caring about S478 and LGA775 than AMD will with its 939.

I'll put together a system as soon as I can get on to newegg to do it. My ISP is very slow right the moment.
    edited May 2006
    Shrief, I would like to apoligize (partially) I was a bit stressed out from the day, and you were the lucky vent. That first post you made just kinda flipped the triger on me.

:wave:I promise im usually not an *******. I'm actually a really relaxed and easygoing guy, i can go forever but when I do get mad, everyone needs to duck and cover.:werr:

Anyway, if you have anymore questions or misconceptions, Id be glad to answer/correct them. In a more polite manner this time.:thumbsup: